I'll serve my punishment well

Bidziil jumped, filled with grievances. Why is he getting punished again? It wasn't his fault.

It was that person who poked and poked him until he could only lay on the table, exasperatedly!

Why couldn't the teacher see when poor CEO BZ was being bullied, but only when he was slacking off? Where is the fairness in this world?

“Plead.” Although Inti didn't complete his words, Bidziil knew that jerk was telling Bidziil to beg Inti, and he'd help Bidziil in front of the teacher. Cocky male lead!

 “In your dream.” Bidziil, who had been poked 20 times by the male lead, was able to speak and reduce 10 of his points.

Bidziil gave Inti a contemptuous glare before he confidently walked to the front of the classroom.

The students in the classroom all sighed in pity. After all, Bidziil was famous for being a dullard, so they never expected him to be able to solve the question on the board.

The equation is so complex that only a few of the brilliant students in the classroom can solve it, not to mention Bidziil.

 Contrary to their expectations of Bidziil pleading for leniency, Bidziil confidently stretched his hands to collect the teacher's writing pen. 

 Oh, no! The class members couldn't help yelling and scolding this silly Bidziil, who was purposely throwing himself into the teacher's trap. Had amnesia made Bidziil forget that he wasn't a smart person?

 Kendrick, Caesar, and Stark fell silent after giving each other a complex gaze. Inti leaned back and folded his arms; his eyes were fixed toward the proud figure at the front.

Bidziil quickly walked toward the board happily; he had been finding a way to prove his difference from the previous Bidziil, and now that a chance had presented itself, Bidziil needed to slap those shitty forum speakers. He wanted to be praised!

 Anyway, Bidziil isn't like those hosts who act low-key. No! Bidziil is arrogant; besides, his enemy is the male lead Inti, so he needs to go all out if he doesn't want to be oppressed.

Whistling, Bidziil successfully solved the equation, and after doing so, he gave a funny bow and stretched his hand toward the teacher in the hope of handing over the pen.

 The teacher snorted and collected the pen after skimming through the solved equation on the bed.

Although he never expected Bidziil to be able to solve the equation, Bidziil had done so without cheating. “That doesn't mean anything much.” The teacher spoke to the smiling Bidziil with a cold expression, which made his expression freeze. 

“I can see that you're purposely messing up my class all because you wanted to show off. Now, leave my class.” The teacher ordered.

Bidziil pursed his lips. He was asked to solve a question, yet he was blamed for doing so. 

 Aiya! How is this world so cruel to him? Why did he have to transmigrate to get bullied?

“Uhm…”  Before the apology could completely fall from his lips, Bidziil froze.
.
 Actually, he knew the topic, and he wanted to avoid that archenemy of his, so what's the best way? It's not as if missing today's class will affect him in the future.

 A smile bloomed on Bidziil's face, and he made a bow, saying, “Yes, teacher is right. Thank you, teacher. I'll serve my punishment well.” With that, Bidziil dashed out of the classroom happily after giving Inti a disdainful glint.

(….) Everyone in the classroom.

 Thankfully, after class that day, there was not much trouble for Bidziil until break time.

 Kendrick threw his hand around the small-framed Bidziil. They were making their way to the school cafeteria. “Denying that you and young master Inti aren't close, yet you're spreading love throughout…”

 “Bullshit!” A furious Bidziil interrupted while filled with grievances. That nonsense male lead had purposely tried to touch him, and he had done his best to avoid it; how is that spreading love?

He doesn't even want to imagine what's on the school forum now. “What eyes of yours saw that nonsense? That jerk was bullying me.” An exasperated Bidziil spat out annoyance and grievances.

 'Alert. Alert.' 

“Didn't you want to be bullied in bed by him?” Stark muttered while faking the dreamy voice of the previous host.

 “Ew. The most disgusting feeling ever: I'd rather let an ant crawl on me than do that. That nonsense with that person. Disgusting!” Bidziil shuddered. 

 “When did you learn to solve that equation?” Caesar suddenly questioned; his scholarly face was particularly sharp and scrutinizing, making Inti feel a little small.

However, CEO BZ is stronger than Caesar's cold gaze: “I learned last night after realizing the class I was in.” I didn't expect it to be brought up today.” He replied and sat on an empty seat in the cafeteria while acting calm.

Caesar stared at him intently, and Bidziil raised his head to stare at Caesar in return without flinching. “You like girls. Your handwriting has become beautiful, and now you're smart…”

 “Caesar, what do you mean?” Bidziil pursed his lips while staring at Caesar, whose face revealed his confusion. 

“Hey, big brother.” The sudden call of Hattie broke the intensity and awkwardness between the boys.

 A wide smile engulfed Bidziil's face upon seeing his goddess. Ditching all that was happening, he quickly stood up and walked toward his goddess. 

“Has Big Brother eaten yet?” Hattie asked in a tiny voice that made Bidziil's heart feel sweet.

 Bidziil shook his head like a rattle drum and said, “No, my friend and I are just about to. Will you sit with us?” He asked, and she nodded. 

“And just call me Bidziil.” He informed her and led her toward their seat. Yes, CEO BZ is acting quickly on his goddess because he knows every second is precious, especially when sharp-eyed wolves are lurking around.

In the cafeteria, there were ten seats for each table: five on the right and five on the left. CEO BZ sat down nonchalantly while the other three went to pick up the food, leaving him and Hattie on the seat, sitting opposite each other.

Bidziil leaned forward, curiosity in his eyes. “I've been wondering about something; why didn't you avoid me despite all the bad rumors about me?” He asked with furrowed brows.

Even though he liked this cute little sister, he knew that the original host had already created numerous bad rumors about him, so it's normal for someone like Hattie not to want to relate to someone like Bidziil.

Hattie puckered her lips and said, “Ah. When I saw Bidziil looking different from the rumors that afternoon, I couldn't help thinking that Bidziil must have been wronged by the rumors.” Hattie clarified with an innocent expression.

 Before Hattie returned to the country, she had been hearing a lot of rumors about the weird-styled and arrogant Bidziil, but when she saw him so handsome and different from what people had said, she couldn't help thinking that he had been bullied by haters.

 Bidziil's body shook with excitement upon finding someone so different and understanding. His hand quickly grabbed Hattie's. “Yes. Right. I've been wronged so much that it's driving me crazy. Thank heaven, only you understand me.”

Hattie's hand patted Bidziil's head in heartache for him. “Bidziil is so pitiful.” She uttered, and he nodded his head anxiously.

“Yes, I'm so pitiful.”

 'System, can I steal some people back to my world?' an eager Bidziil questioned with excitement 

(…) System

 'There's no need to answer; I know your useless system isn't capable of that.'