Devilishly handsome face

“Young Master Ande.” Warrick turned to the tall figure with a complicated expression on his face.

Surprisingly, that figure was the tall young master in the shopping mall the day Bidziil went to shop for clothes.

Ande walked away from his car and approached the two. He arched his brows and stared at Bidziil upon seeing his curious gaze. “You don't remember me?” Ande asked knowingly, which almost made Bidziil harrumph.

It's just a few people who were supposed to know about his 'amnesia', how come a total stranger also knew?

“He didn't know you from the beginning.” Warrick snapped coldly and hid CEO BZ behind him protectively.

Bidziil blinked due to curiosity. He scratched his hair in loss and tried to think of what role this young master Ande played.

Young Master Ande has such a devilishly handsome face; does that handsome face belong to the villain or the second or third male lead? Bidziil's brows furrowed as he tried to find a role for the person.

He subtly stretched his neck to catch a look at the devilishly handsome face.

Such a devilishly handsome face?

Bidziil puckered his lips and scratched his hair again. There's no need to think; this person must certainly be up to no good, just like that stinky person.

Ande laughed, but Bidziil felt that the laugh wasn't one an innocent person like him should hear.

Ande took a step forward with a casual smile. “CEO Warrick, our company will be having an upcoming partnership soon; it's not nice to keep an enmity with me.”

Ande suddenly leaned forward and pretended to brush off non-existent dirt from Ande's clothes. “Besides, the marriage contract is still valid. According to the contract, one of you will need to marry me.” Ande expressed with a devilish smirk, which made Bidziil's eyes widen and his body shake in anger.

What nonsense marriage offer wants to engage him or his brother to this devilishly handsome face? Is this world trying to bend him? No way! CEO BZ is forever straight and can never be bent.

Ande straightened his figure, and his eyes met with the glaring BZ, which made him chortle, “I heard your brother is gay. He looks cuter…”

“You bastard.” Warrick interrupted, took two steps forward, and glared at Ande with killing intent. “Mess with any of us, and I won't spare your life.” He declared coldly, his aura extremely freezing, which stunned Bidziil.

Ande smirked indifferently at Warrick's threat. He patted Warrick's shoulder and winked at the peeping and glaring Bidziil before he got into his car.

Bidziil quickly separated from Warrick after that devilishly handsome face left. Warrick still had that cold face, which he had yet to retract.

Bidziil cleared his throat slightly and pulled Warrick's cuff curiously. “Who's that…” Before Bidziil could complete his words, Warrick gave him a cold glance, which made him pause.

“If you dare score last this term, I'll break your leg and feed you to the ants.” He threatened, which sent a shiver down the innocent and poor CEO BZ's spine.

“I…”

“Still quibbling? Hurry and go into the class.” Warrick ordered with a cold expression.

Bidziil sighed and waved at Warrick while carrying the paper bag Warrick had given him before he entered the class.

Warrick's shoulder dropped slightly. He let out a sigh and lit a cigarette upon seeing Bidziil leave.

He leaned on his car and took three puffs of the cigarette before snuffing the light out of it by pinching it.

Warrick entered his car and drove to the company immediately.

Bidziil sighed as he trudged to the class. No matter how he tried to understand the reason behind Warrick's sudden change, he couldn't, which made him distressed.

Suddenly, his body shook due to a realization. It can't be that his brother wanted to substitute him to marry that devilishly handsome face because of the previous host's sin, can it?

Bidziil quickly took out his phone and texted Warrick, 'Big brother, did I cause trouble before I lost my memory? There's no need for Big Brother to get married to that person; I'll find a solution.'

'Go and study, and stop thinking nonsense.' Warrick sent a reply immediately after Bidziil sent the message.

Bidziil sighed, still finding it hard to believe that Warrick, who was happy because Bidziil called him big brother, was someone who had turned cold to him now.

Bidziil was a bit distressed and in a low mood when he entered the class. He didn't even bother to give a glance at his new seatmate, Inti.

All he did was write his notes while wishing for the closing bell to ring quickly, so he could leave for home.

Immediately the bell rang, Bidziil packed his things and ran toward Caesar, Kendrick, and Stark. Pulling the three by hand, he eagerly said, “Hurry, let's go home.”

“Mom's boy?” Kendrick teased and ruffled Bidziil's hair playfully.

Bidziil huffed and took a step forward as if he'd be leaving without them if they refused him. “You're going or not…”

However, before he could complete his words, Caesar pulled him back by the collar before Bidziil could even put on a struggle. Bidziil glared at Caesar, who pushed him to sit down.

“You're now a boarding student.” Caesar reminded him, which made Bidziil frown.

“What do you mean, I'm now a boarding student?” Bidziil suddenly had a bad premonition.

Even though Bidziil should've gotten used to all the previous host's actions, every new piece of information that was released to him was always more than enough to shock poor CEO BZ.

Inti had always stayed at an apartment close to Sky High School when he arrived, but who knew that stalker of his would discover that residence not long after?

Soon, Bidziil also rented the apartment opposite Inti's and continued his perverted chasing, which annoyed Inti.

A few weeks later, Inti angrily moved to the school dormitory, and as expected, it was a few days after Inti moved that Bidziil also decided to move to the school dormitory.

“But that's not the big issue. The real issue is that you can't cancel being a boarding student until after spending a year living in the dormitory, so yeah. You're staying at the boarding school throughout the week; I mean the year. We are only liable to go home during the weekend.” Kendrick explained, which made Bidziil curse under his breath.

Bidziil knew that the one-year agreement must be made up by Inti. After all, that's the best way for Inti to return to his apartment without that stalker going after him.

Suddenly, he eyes them and says, “Don't tell me you're also living in the dorm.”

“Yes, we do.”

(….)