Mute Bidziil

The principal ended up punishing the four unruly students by asking them to run around the track four times.

However, a Bidziil with additional punishment was asked to write a one thousand-word reflection letter, but that's not the main problem.

The main problem for Bidziil is the principal's new order, "Apologize to classmate Inti." Mr. Octopus bellowed, his potbellied shaking.

Bidziil smacked his lips together. As CEO BZ who hated his archfoe more than anything in the world, asking him to appease and apologize to that devilish face is a blow to his ego. Definitely wouldn't do it!

Inti's lips curled up wickedly, he leaned back on the chair... Yes, young master Inti was seated with the principal while the unruly students had to stand on their feet making an innocent Bidziil infuriated.

Seeing that evil look on Inti's face almost gave him the illusion that he was back to his real life which made him glare at Inti once more. If a glare can kill one, Inti would be six feet deep because an aggrieved Bidziil couldn't help thinking how he had fainted in the hall because of that damn Oswald.

However, under the scrutinizing gaze of the principal, Bidziil had no choice but to swallow his anger and pride. He bowed slightly to Inti before he stood up again, all done within a second.

Inti crossed his arms, a wicked smile on his face, "Young Master Bidziil, it seems you've forgotten something." Inti pronounced wickedly which made Bidziil glare at him again to Inti's amusement. A devilish expression flickered past Inti's face, but it disappeared immediately.

_Forgotten what? Do you think this young master will fawn over you? Hmph! Proud Asshole_ he scolded. However, Bidziil was basically mute, so he could only glare at Inti furiously.

His eyes screamed his anger which almost made Inti chuckle. Inti doesn't know why he spent his time bickering with this fool. However, Bidziil's sudden anger toward Inti is what Inti is trying to discover.

Inti with a glance can identify if a person is lying or not. And in these few minutes spent with this fool, he noticed that Bidziil hated him a lot, which is a vast contrast from the Bidziil who proposed to him a few days ago, and it made Inti amused.  

"Apologize properly," Inti pronounced in a freezing serious tone which almost made Bidziil feel as if he was submerged in cold water.

Having no choice, Bidziil harrumphed, pursed his lips, and inwardly called, 'System? How to talk?' It's not that Bidziil was afraid of that archfoe of his, no define not.

It's just that CEO BZ really can't keep on going as a mute. Thirty minutes is a long time for him. Had Bidziil been home, he'd be able to keep shut but at school, how's that possible? They'll think he's purposely ignoring others. Then how can he make friends with his peers and the cute sisters?

'Host should have contact with the male lead thrice and host can revert.'

(...) Forget it, unreliable. How can he touch his enemy? Not only once, but thrice! How can he do that? Bidziil will rather be mute.

Bidziil bowed slightly again, this time a 90-degree bow while causing Inti and Oswald alike. Those two devils won't leave the innocent him alone in every world.

However, he wasn't able to pronounce the apology. Besides, he kept on pinning a glare at Inti which further infuriated the principal.

"Student Bidziil, very well. You dare go against this principal?" Mr. Octopus bellowed, his potbelly shaking.

Bidziil quickly shook his head innocently. Actually, he wasn't going against the principal. He was only going against this jerk.

"Dare not apologize?" He bellowed again, making him helpless.