CEO BZ's Harem

Bidziil sighed. He should have known that they were wrapped friends of the previous host.

Bidziil paused. His heart skipped a beat, and a bad premonition surfaced in his mind: “Who am I sharing a dorm with?” It can't be…

Before he could complete his words, Kendrick smacked his head in amusement, which made Bidziil infuriated.

What's wrong with the people in this world smacking his head? Do they get an enjoyable feeling when they do?

“Don't get your hopes high; Inti stays in his dormitory alone,” Kendrick explained while packing his books into his backpack.

Bidziil snorted angrily. Why will he get his hopes high? He dramatically patted his chest and sighed in relief.

“I heard he's packing out of the dormitory today.” Caesar divulged, which made Bidziil's eyes widen and his body shakes in happiness.

If that shameless…

Alert! Alert!

 Hmph! If that person can stay far away from him, then that's the best thing for Bidziil, who's simply infuriated by just being in the same environment with Inti.

“That's for the best. That's for the best. I don't want to see him close to my surroundings. Simply bad luck.” Bidziil pretended to have been released of a big burden off his shoulder, and he heaved a sigh of relief.

Bidziil's eyes suddenly lit up upon coming to a realization. With a shaky voice, he inquired, “Can the male students visit the girl's dormitory?” Bidziil's eyes were filled with cunning light. His hands rubbed each other, and his ears perked up eagerly.

“No.” Stark cut him off ruthlessly, bringing him down from his fantasy.

“Then what's the point?” Bidziil's mood made a 180-degree change immediately. He huffed sourly and sat ungentlemanly on Kendrick's seat. He tapped his feet in infuriation while thinking.

If the male students can't meet the female students, then what's the point of a dormitory? How can he even chase after cute younger sisters? Besides, poor CEO BZ is locked in a dormitory for a year, which means that there isn't fun for him! Ah! Simply transmigrated to get bullied.

“However, there's a way we go about it.” Stark suddenly began, which made Bidziil's eyes light up, but before he could complete his words, Caesar gave Stark a threatening and warning glare, which made Stark pause.

Caesar stood up straight, his eyes fixed on Bidziil. “Didn't you promise to take your studies seriously?” He retorted with contempt.

CEO Bidziil rubbed his nose and looked away to hide the fluster he felt when Caesar stared at him like that. Aiya, sometimes Caesar is scary.

Bidziil puckered his lips and scratched his hair with feigned innocence. He stared at Caesar and said seriously, “All work and no play make Bidziil dull.”