The Bet

“You solved it nicely.” Caesar threw his hand around Bidziil's shoulder and led him toward the back row with a smirk on his face, “I didn't expect you to clarify, I thought you lost your memory? It seems you didn't, huh? Hide quite well.” Caesar mumbled, which made Bidziil arch his brows lazily.

“Clarify what?” He spat and sat on his seat and Caesar next to him.

Originally, the previous host would rather choose to sit alone, with his friends or dream of sitting next to Inti so basically, Bidziil was sitting alone but with Caesar by his side now.

Kendrick sat on the table nonchalantly and began to explain everything to Bidziil.

It turns out that a month before the test, Bidziil had gone to Inti to get his attention. Ahem, make a bet.

As the person in charge of taking the last position, the previous host had promised to study hard and not take the last position during the test and if he did, he would stop chasing after Inti but if he didn't, Inti would accept him as a seat partner for the term.

However, Inti had given him an unperturbed gaze after seeing his messy hair and bad choice of clothing, but the silly host had believed that Inti's gaze meant his affirmation, so he had publicized it and swore not to take his last position.

Bidziil's eyes widened in disbelief. He had only meant to clarify an issue, but after hearing Kendrick's explanation, his head was about to blow up. “Why didn't you tell me?” He ruffled his hair and stared at the three in grievances. Now everyone will think he's scheming and doesn't mean what he promised.

The three gave him a lazy gaze and were about to reply to him, but before they could, Bidziil's phone began to buzz repeatedly. Not only his, but the three also did.

Bidziil quickly removed his phone from his pocket and unlocked it with his new pin.

He saw that the message was from the school forum, so he tapped on it.

'Big news. Shocking revelation.'

'The mystery behind Bidziil's sudden change.'

'Inti & Bidziil. The blooming love between two enemies.'

'The grand scheme: how Bidziil planned to capture Inti's heart with a new scheme.'

'New look. New act. New memories. New love chasing. Inti, please look at me.'

The list of post topics about Bidziil almost made him lose it. He had just explained himself, but it had quickly arrived in the school forum. In a blink of an eye, ah?

Where's that octopus? In a school where the students should be busy studying, they're making catchy headlines like new reports, spreading fake news, where's justice for the innocent him? Where's octopus giving him justice, Ah?

In his previous world, his school had always gone with strictness, and ridiculousness like this would certainly not be allowed! Ahem, just a tiny bit.

Bidziil grudgingly tapped on one of the news, and it goes this way:

'Ever wonder why our shameless and lovestruck Classmate Bidziil changed in a morning? I'm also curious about this tremendous change, and for that, I have gone on a journey to find out the details of the massive change. And because I'm someone with a good heart, I'll take you on this beautiful journey with me.

Bidziil almost bawled at the cringy post; Just what the hell is this? But looking at the right part of the post, his eyes almost popped open at the number of likes and comments.

Hmph! He's the only one sane, so he won't argue with them.

'Early this morning, unlike before, Bidziil arrived early which had never happened before in a new style (neatly dressed in the school uniform, hair dyed to black unlike his bushy and unique style, and black limited edition boots unlike those tailor-made shoes of his) which left everyone gaping about how cool he is. Even his black students' clique set a firework to welcome him, and it made everyone interested in what was going on.