"You used to work at Min Corp., which is kind of our parent company. Given years of your experience, you would've been hired in any good company. Then why you chose to interview here." Maria asked, looking at the well accomplished resume.

"Well, this is the kind of experience I always wanted. It's good to have multiple domain experience in your resume, isn't it ma'am." Yoongi smiled looking straight at Jimin.

"We got a jackpot, Mr. Park. We should hire him. He has exceptional....."

"We are sorry, but you do not fit into this job." Jimin said.

"Your job description clearly states that your store is open for the position of accountant, I am very much eligible for this job. With a remarkable experience. Atleast you should consider me." Yoongi smirked.

"Mr. Park he is right. We won't find someone better than him. Look at his accomplishment and years of experience." Maria whispered.

"Still it's a no." Jimin said sternly.

"Well, atleast tell me a reason of my disqualification? I fall on merit. I am willing to learn and adopt to the environment of your setup."

"Mr. Min will you leave or should I call security?" Jimin said.

"Call anyone you want, but I am not going anywhere until you give me a single reason of my disqualification." Yoongi smiled.

"Maria, give us a moment." Jimin said. Maria looked at Jimin and then Min Yoongi with confusion. Yoongi just smiled at her before she left them two.

"Don't tell me Mr. Park you have some personal reasons behind disqualifying me from the job." Yoongi asked.

"Why... Why are you here?" Jimin spoke.

"Because I need a job." Yoongi said calmly.

"Do you think, this a joke? Showing at my work place like this? I should remind you, it's not lust lilies."

"Jimin please can you stop reading between the lines? I told you I am here for job. That's it."

"You take me for a fool." Jimin chuckled. "You were bored so you thought coming here and disturb me in my life. Please don’t do this, please just leave. Let me live for once."

"I am not here to toy with you or to disturb you. I just need a...."

"Don't fucking say a job.." Jimin yelled.

"No... A chance...." Yoongi said.

"This isn't a game. It was over the day you killed me." Jimin said.

"I made many terrible mistakes when it comes to you Jimin but I want to repent. I want to make it right. Even God gives a chance to repent for a life full of sins."

Jimin snickered, "I am no God. I am a selfish human, so you can leave."

"Leave and go where? I have nothing now....." Yoongi sighed.

"What?" Jimin looked at him.

"I have left Min Corp." Yoongi said.

"You are hilariously you know. How can you leave when it was your company?" Jimin laughed.

"No, it wasn't.... I told my parents that I am in love with someone with a past. They made it clear they will not accept you and I have to marry Seokjin. Which I could not, I broke off engagement with him officially and I told them. They said, If I am to marry you then I have to cut off every connection from Min name. So, I left." Yoongi smiled.

"You did what????" Jimin wouldn't lie but listening to word marriage and Yoongi leaving everything for him raced it heart. However, he remembers Seokjin's words so he won't give in easily.

"I left everything Jimin. I have nothing. So, I need this job."

"Well, you are a fool then. You left it for nothing. Because I am not a penny worth interested in you." Jimin placed his stance on the table.

"But I can't help it that I am in love with you. I will do anything to earn your forgiveness atleast, everything and anything. Even if you don't love me anymore, it's okay. I would still want to be near you. I can't live without you."

"Min Yoongi, I swear if........." before Jimin could complete the door burst open.

"Jimin love, you stress yourself too much. Here have some orange juice." A man with blond hair entered the room. Taller than Yoongi by three inches, a bit more muscular but not much. "Oh I hope, I didn't interrupt you." He said noticing Yoongi's presence in the room.

"No, Joe you didn't. Thank you for this." Jimin smiled.

If looks could kill, Joe would be dead by Yoongi's intense glare. Jimin looked at him and Joe, biting his lower lip.

"Joe can you do me a favor?"

"Anything for you beautiful." Joe smiled.

"Mr. Min Yoongi has joined as an accountant, as of today. Can you please show him his office amd guide him about how things work in here." Jimin smiled at the Joe guy.

"Sure why not. Hi Mr. Min, I am Joe Ethens, Marketing expert. Nice to meet you." he extended his hand.

"Min Yoongi, the accountant." Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"Joe, visit me when you are done with Mr. Min. I need to talk to about something important." Jimin said walking towards the door.

"Sure thing hon. Let's go Mr. Min." Joe said.

Yoongi had no choice but to hold it in.

---------------------------------------

I guess Yoongi has a long way to go 😂😂

Well, just a question. 👇🏻

If I write a Yoonmin spin off for Illusion in near future, will you read it? 😋😋😂

Love from my side. 💜