weekend

|y/n:Pov|

I was packing a few things to get ready for the day , yesterday kokona, saki asked me to go to the beach with them on Saturday so I agreed.

I got my phone out and texted saki.

        :Hey saki when are you and kokona
                coming, I'm finished packing.

:We are outside waiting for you.

                                       :Alright I'll be  
                                         there in a minute

I grab my bag and phone, I went outside and locked my front door.

I saw kokona, saki and riku outside of my house.

We both chatted a bit and all of us went to the bus stop and waited until a bus came and we went inside.

Kokona and riku were getting all sweet and affectionate with each other while me and saki chatted.

"Y/n did you know there's going to be a sports event all week. "

"Wait what. We're doing sports all week! When is the event happening? "

"Next week y/n , I thought you knew. The teachers even announced it. " she sigh.

"Wait next week! I ain't even prepared. Don't get me wrong I don't hate sports that much but I don't like it when it's competitive.. "

"Y/n I don't think that anyone is getting that competitive sure it's sports week but mostly it's just going to be people swimming, exercising, running around the field or doing sport activities and not to mention there's barely going to be  classes to attend. "

"Saki any chance that people can do "just dance" as a form to exercise? "

"You know what y/n that's not a bad idea, maybe you could tell the gym teacher that idea of yours! "

"No.. I don't wanna be a bother... "

"Come on y/n! It wouldn't hurt you to come up to her and say it to her, No need to be shy. But if you can't say it to her then, maybe I could ask her for you or you could talk to her niece. "

"Her niece? "I asked curiously.

"yeah I'm guessing you haven't heard of her since she has been away for some competitions so that's why you haven't been able to official meet her but you will next week on Monday. Trust me you will like her she's so friendly! "

"Oh really?"

"Yeah of course her name is Asu Rito ,she's the leader of sports club!"
"Oh look we arrived to the beach. "

I looked at the window and we were indeed at the beach. Saki and I grabbed our things ,but I saw riku and kokona still sitting and holding each other instead just grabbing their stuff and going outside.

"Hey! riku, kokona! "

They both looked at me.

"Are you both gettin, out of this bus or are you going to be sitting there all day!"

Both of them got their stuff and I lead them outside and they finally got out of the bus.
'About time and there I thought they were going to sit around like statues holding each other while looking lovingly at each other. '

My friends got changed into their bathing suits and started to have fun at the ocean and swim. While I was on my knees,Making art with my stick on the wet sand.

I felt lonely, even if I was kokona and saki

I felt lonely, even if I was kokona and saki . These few weeks have been hard, osana is somewhere out there but is getting track down from the police for a crime she didn't even did. I haven't heard from Amai for a while. Kizana is dead and oka.. Had a accident with the ritual.

I had my head down. Thinking deep in thought.

"Hey! What's got you down and frowning?"

I looked up to see a tan girl with very short blonde haired.

"Oh.. It's nothing. "

"Are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?, I'm a pretty good listener!"

"I'm sorry but, who are you? "I asked.

"Oh right! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Asu Rito and you are? " she reach her hand towards me, as a way to shake hands.
I smiled.

"I'm y/n." I took my hand towards hers and shake hands with me.

"Alright y/n! How come you are just sitting here instead of having fun swimming at the beach? " she was really curious and she was in bright spirits.

"Oh.. I don't know how to swim. I just came here to relax my mind at the beach. "

"Has something been bothering you lately? I did see you sitting all alone looking so gloomy.. "

I looked at her.

"Well, This week has been started to be great but at the end my friend had an accident and passed away...I just don't know what to do or how to feel."

"Woah, that's sad. Sorry you feel that way.. You know maybe I could help you loosen up a bit. "

"How?" I asked and she gave a response. She grab my hand and pulled me right up and dragged me somewhere. Before I could response she did first.

"To get you to loosen up! Let's go swimming together! "She asked in a cheerful voice.

"bu-t.. I don't know how to swim! "

"I can Teach you how! "

She did try to teach how to swim but didn't succeed.

"Sorry I'm not that easy to teach.. "

"well That's okay, I still won't give up on you! How about I try teaching you on Monday? "

"Well okay! you could try but it isn't going to easy. "

"I never turn away from a challenge! Plus I wouldn't mind.. Teaching you... "

I didn't hear what she said on her last sentence.

"Hm? Did you say something? "

"..um Nope nothing at all! "

Saki couldn't stop looking at me and Asu  she gave a huge smirk to me and act like she didn't see us at all.

At the end of the day I gave Asu my number so we chat some more.

We both went our separate ways for now and I got into the bus with Saki, kokona and riku. I sat right next to Saki.

Saki gave me a huge smile and started a conversation with me.

"So y/n! How did you enjoy your time at the beach? "

"It was pretty great, not gonna lie. "

"So it was really fun when you spent time with Asu Rito? Hm? " she said in a teasing tone.

"Oh be quiet, she is really fun to hang about .It's like she makes you feel relaxed and happy when ever your associated with her! "

"Well that is the truth! ~ but did you ask your idea about having just dance as a activity for dancing? "

I looked at Saki and realized I forgot to tell her my idea..

"Shit, I forgot to tell her! "I panicked

" hey at least your not going to be shy about talking to the gym teacher's niece!"
"Don't think I didn't see you giving her your number to her. "

"Well maybe I did or maybe not. "

"Well y/n you usually give out your numbers to strangers now do you? What really made you give her your number? "

I wanted to avoid that question because, Like I was going to tell her the actually truth!
I saw the bus stop and I was near my home so I took my items and looked at Saki one more time and ran.

I ran out of the bus and I was at my front door and the bus took off, I saw a new message Saki saying "I'll found out eventually! "

I roll my eyes and got into my home.