One week to eliminate the rival

|osana Pov|
" I'm so nervous about the bento what if she doesn't like it.. " Osana I know she will like it sure it's your first time cooking But trust me you're cooking is going to be fine. " raibaru said it with confidence in her voice, while I was getting nervous we made our way up the stairs to class 2-1 I placed 2 Benton's on my desk "This feels like a bad idea maybe I shouldn't do this" raibaru Said " well there's no turning back right now"she was right there isn't turning back if I just don't come y/n will think that I ditched her actually, and I would make myself look like the fool.
We went to the court yard and chatted about the type of Guys or girls we liked and almost the hole convention it was raibaru teasing me About how Much I have a little crush on y/n..intill I gotten a phone Call It was that Creep who was at town talking with me ugh I Said That I wasn't interested intill he threatened me thought he was going to harm my cat I knew where she was gone for the past days and he asked to come to his home I hanged up on him And felt so sad I turned around and I saw raibaru waiting for me and I think I saw a girl who was ease dropping on my call I think?

|Ayano pov|
Info-chan said I had one week to eliminate osana najimi She would be an easy rival to get rid of but the problem is her Bodyguard friend raibaru It isn't going to be That easy but I did over hear about her conversation where osana made a bento for my senpai..
I will make sure to ruined her week and I will sabotage ever Day she dose that evolves with my senpai♡
I did Heard what was happening with osana call apparently she has a stalker who has her cat I hope She gets what part of suffering she gets I don't care Who I have to hurt or kill or who's blood I have to spill to get my senpai..
She will be Mine.
She doesn't have a choice.

I went to class 2-1 and I think I'm going to try sabotage her lunch but it did mean that I have to get senpai bento poisoned Not Killing her but enough to make her throw up in the bathroom so she can have a little dislike on osana cooking And Maybe I will put lethal poison in her lurch So she better be ready to Die and I did got Rat poison to put on my senpai's lurch to throw up it wasn't easy tho the leader of gardening club had the keys to the shed It was hard to get the keys away from her without her noticing It was a good thing my senpai came and had a conversation with her so I managed to get the keys to the shed to get the rat poison But it did made me jealous that senpai was giving that girl more Attention to her than Me, I made My way up To class 2-1 again but two girls with purple and hot pink hair with gold blonde hair were talking It was impossible to get rid off Unless I made distraction to get them away from this Room But when I manged to get them Distracted I did over hear that they were talking about y/n they were talking about wonderful things about her like her skin, hair, face and we're talking about her features and little habits saying It was cute I gussed they girls grew a more liking to my senpai both of them look like the type to gossip, bully, or blackmail a student But they were different to y/n And they had a big friend group they were 5 of them

I heard they loved to gossip behind students back and bully students with a Very low reputation it would be below -30 they will start make rumors about them but if they were in -100 they would mess up the student ever day life and constantly haras...

I heard they loved to gossip behind students back and bully students with a Very low reputation it would be below -30 they will start make rumors about them but if they were in -100 they would mess up the student ever day life and constantly harass student ,Getting a bucket of water and setting it on The student and laugh at them and if they were already here Musume friends would gather around the student in a circle and wait for musume to get a price of chalk And Started Hitting both of them together in their head And all of them would laugh with her, when I gotten them away I putted the rat poison on my senpai's bento and putted the lethal poison in her bento and I was excited to get rid of her and before I knew it was class time The teachers came class and teached us And it was time for lunch time so I made my way up to the roof top And saw senpai waited for osana so I taken a picture of her a hid behind the locker's and waited to see how would this turned out Osana made her way to y/n and hold a bento up for her , senpai was confused and asked"what is this? " and then That Long haired carrot had to YELL at her again And said "it's a bento stupid" and My senpai said "you made me lunch she was happy and surprised After all it's osana first time making lurch and she had to Be so rude and said " Jus-t SHUT UP and ea-t it"she was stuttering around her when senpai taken the bento away from osana hand and Opened it and started to eat it intill she was feeling awful osana looked concerned and then said "hey what's wrong why aren't you eating it anymore? " y/n said that what the did she put in it And then ran To go the the 2rd bathroom stall and throwed up I followed to make sure she was safe And I decided to go back and see osana chocking on her bento and so did raibaru after all I did poisoned both of them bento with lethal poison But later in the day when it was the nurse office Osana was there apparently she survived even though lethal poison is very most likely to could kill a person but I found out that Raibaru was dead and people did call the police an hour ago before lunch was over But before that time where the police came I was in the nurse office looking at osana I was smirking but I didn't show it the nurse was scolding osana of How dangerous food poisoning could be she felt ashamed Intill I heard a student "Help! There's a girl who won't stop throwing up! " the nurse sighed and made her way to follow the student to lead her to a girl who didn't stop throwing up And I knew it was My senpai.

|The police invagination|

There was a corpse in school grounds who was found dead in the rooftop there was no evidence no weapons were found that may have killed that student it was obvious there was no blood in the floor.
The police question all the students in the school and make sure they didn't look suspicious there was no evidence that one of the students committed murder to that girl it was obvious that girl died of food poisoning because there was a bento in the bench
The police learned new information that three had food poisoning in managed to find out which kind of things they had inter bento, they examined it one bento had rat poison while the other two bento's had lethal poison one person manage to survive from the lethal poison while the other person didn't survive, Now the studenrts are all free to go The police invagination is Over.

(Earlier At lunch time)
|y/n Pov|

When class was over I left My Note book and my pencil in the desk so I can start writing about it when I'm back I made my way to the roof top and waited for osana to come Intill I heard a clip of a camera of a white light I checked But Nobody was there everyone was eating lunch in the roof top It was weird who had taken a picture of me?
Intill I saw osana and raibaru come and osana was holding two Benton's And placed her Bento in the bench and gave me the a bento I was in the Mood to feel silly and said "what is it? " and she yelled and said "It's a bento stupid! " I felt happy she made me lunch and gave a Excuse that she just made too much this morning and I think I over did with sillyness and then she snapped and said "shut Up! And ea-t i-t! " she was stuttering I took a few bites in the bento but It tasted werid I didn't want to be rude and just Say her food tasted a bit awful osana was feeling concern about me But I just started running to the other side and wet down to the 2nd floor in the bathroom and started throw up I was Really awful my neck hurted and so did My stomach but I brushed it off and went my way to my class I went to my desk and Noticed my pencil was missing I didn't know how but I started looking for another pencil in my bag intill I felt Sick and throwed up All over the floor I saw budo looking at me and the floor He was freaking out started asking me Was all right And said he was going to get help and made his way down intill I saw a pear of Legs walking to my desk and was putting something in my desk I didn't see their face or hair but they were staring at me while I was in a awful state And a voice that said "don't worry senpai, you will be safe soon just not now" and I fainted and ended in the nurse office I was laying at a bed And I saw osana sitting in the chair she was worried and she felt bad and the nurse gave me some water And she knew it was a another student who gotten food poisoned I felt better later on And learned that raibaru was dead because of food poisoning I comfort osana while she crying and telling it was her flaut I felt bad and hugged her the hole Situation.