Day 3: Ew! What a Creep!

|osana:Pov|

It was morning and I so badly want to show that picture and video of That creep Today I was going to show that video to y/n before reporting it to the police I got dressed up And As always walking to school and WAITING for -y/n to get here as always we did chat about yesterday and forgive me , she finally got here and I was curious to ask a question And when she was here, I asked why do you sit at the rooftop and spend your time she said with her clam voice "it's a peaceful quiet place where I write all my stories but if there any place at the school I might as well spend my time at that area to write all my stories" after she was done talking I made A dumb decision by Turning everything into a challenge and said " challenge accepted, I will find a better spot than you, wait until you see Senpai! " Now I wished I never said that It's like I did it on purpose Just Wish I talked about this to my friend.. Now I wish I haven't told to try my bento cause it's my flaunt for her death and am to blame for the crime even though it was a accident it does feel like I did it on purpose, As I walked and made my way and it was that girl and closed the door for some reason But That Doesn't mean something I have proof on her I will have justice And make sure it will happen and y/n will be Safe And-

-Gah!

As I thought this day was going to be a better day I was socked and my clothing was wet and so was my hair And the girl was smirking at me and musume saw me and Just laughed at me "OMG This is so going to blow! Enjoy being " popular " And at the end said it at a child's tone of voice I was pissed off now Because I was wet It was MORE than that my phone was in my skirt pocket and Maybe wet I rush to the changing room and put on a shower and I put my phone inside the locker room and quickly taken a shower I was done and walked to my locker and dressed myself then check my phone and it was gone I freaked out before I knew it I went around the front of the school and all the lockers of the entrance Since my phone was missing I couldn't show it to the police or the pictures I promised to show to y/n!

*At the 🎮🖥gaming club🎎*
|Ayano:Pov|

I manage to get osana's phone , I'll give it to her at afternoon I'm going to dress as her I managed to find the same wig as her and Had the socks And my plan will be getting pictures of "things" but Since I'm feeling a bit kind I will take pictures of myself so Senpai won't think of her as a fool,for Now. I went around the hole school and taken pictures all Day and When classes started to come in I dressed back to myself and kept the phone all day and later when it was lurch time I checked what osana had in her phone it had all the pictures of her and y/n And must have been a real old phone but as I went to the recordings I saw 2 videos of me cutting my senpai's hair for my shine and the other for following my senpai just to keep her safe and I just realized that This was evidence for "stalking" How dare she do this! When I did pictures for her Now I'm not going That Nice to her phone I was going to do a "little video" So Since it Wednesday the girls would start to sunbathe at today and tomorrow So it was my chance to take this video I wouldn't Be comfortable doing this But.. She crossed the line I'm going to Ruin her social life. As I hides for the girls And of course I was osana for lunch time Only this time I'll never be using that Wig ever again So as the girls changed I taken a video of them dressing into their swim suits but it won't affect Only one but maybe few They noticed me And Started shoting but I didn't stick around longer enough to hear I just started running away and do some negative attention to osana's reputation I started to bad mouth people who can hear me up close to the person I was talking to and Stoled an answer sheet in front of the teachers and got sent to counselor's office I started to act like a " despicable child" and started to flirt with her and she was disgust and sent me home And called osana's mother and I could go home I pulled the wig off and decided to drop it at front of the school and Ran to my home feeling so much joy and I skip school for just a day due to my head hurting and that happen to osana as well but it was due to food poisoning And osana was right to her door I just heard her father yelling at her And I had my satisfaction of her crying telling her that she didn't know what he was talking about But I just went home and just relaxed and I Posted the video in social media on her phone musume texted osana It said "Osana How dare you Ruined My reputation but this won't be over You will Be Hoping to never cross my path I give you a warning and You were So Dumb Today I will be surprised if you come to school tomorrow Looking like a dam FOOL You better Be hoping That Bad things won't happen See you later Sl¢t! "
I can't wait for tomorrow!

|osana:Pov|•again•
*earlier*

As I cried my eyes out And laying in bed My father went This far To release what have he done until the end He trying apologize but I just Ran to my room and locked it My mother put food to my door but I refuse to take it Not food can even Help! Eating my feelings because of my insecurities Isn't going to help just going to make it worse all of My hair was Cut off The only thing I had left of my childhood but Not all of my childhood is gone I still have the y/n the only person who didn't abandoned me, become toxic or died I'm happy and grateful to have her But hopeful my phone is safe And it was nice my mom gotten a wig for me that looked like my hair And y/n came to my house when she comforts me all night And I told her ever thing that happened to me And then said that her phone is gone well musume had it she was going to give it tomorrow but she told me that "musume had a bone to pick with you " I was scared of tomorrow but hopefully it's nothing bad..