Day 3:bakery shut down

|Ayano aishi:Pov|
'I knew that I was going to have trouble with ruining amai reputation and trying to get her out of town. '
So I wanted her to be completely gone if I couldn't get her out of town I could at least try to get her out of school.

I dressed up as amai looking identical like a twin ugh that's just awful I decided to go to her bakery, but I went at the back I realized that someone was having watchful eyes, it was amai she was awake but also looked very tired she had dark circles under der eyes it was 5am it seems like she didn't notice me. It's only a matter of time for she looks to find or see something she expects. I do have a few seconds before she looks back and turns another corner. I wait for her to go turn to her left so I could walk to her right before she could even try to look back where she was. I crouched down and crawled it seemed like it was gonna be forever for her to go away and come back, so I had to make a distraction. I saw a cat sleeping peacefully next to the chair I grabbed it by the collar and waited by the door and threw the cat. She noticed the cat and ran over to check the cat I ran to her door and sneak into the kitchen I managed to grab lots of containers that contain bugs and dirt. I walked silently.
Amai came back but remain looking at the window I notice her footsteps so I hid under the table and grab herself a water bottle she drink and went back observing leaving her drink out in the open I put sleeping powder and shake it quickly.
I put it back and went back to my hiding spot , she came back for more water and drinked it she was getting tried and layed at the couch but as I expected she fell asleep I went up stairs and went to a room her mother room I quietly sneaked to her and took her phone and turned off all her alarm clocks.
I went down stairs and found the keys to the bakery I went inside and notice it being spotless before I made my move I notice cameras then I grab a spray of black can and covered all the carmeras I threw a bag that contained bugs and threw a liquid containing mud and burn out cigarettes I then went back to the kitchen And replace all the ingredients with expired things then I locked the door and went back at the back and notice the time it was almost time for school I grab amai's club ribbon and put it on Just in time to go to school as amai..
'I called the school saying I wasn't going to be present at school because of me having food poisoning. '

I walked into the baking club and realized everyone was there and was waiting for orders for the bake sale I told them we should make pastries, ice cream cheesecake, anything that is sweet and saviour they agreed with my idea happily because I was amai for today. After everybody was done, baking fair share they left to set up the bake sale outside in the courtyard I saw a few of the Art Club members and I knew they were distracted by your conversation and looking around for something interesting, so I gave them my action I put rat poison in all of the pastries and desserts 2 witnesses saw me commit this act, but it wasn't like I was gonna get in trouble only amai is to blame. After all, if the leader of the baking club is in charge of baking sales and huge ideas, and if they match to mess it up for one event, then it's the leader to be blamed because it's their idea and problem.
I went to grab desserts to bring on the table in the courtyard so did the members after we got every thing set we all waited like statues until a person show up to our bake sale.

It was a girl with purple pigtails that look like croissants with lots of makeup and notice she was the leader of the drama club. So I acted like amai to her.
The girl was snobby, not only but dramatic and stuck up. It was about time that she left she ran off somewhere and more people started to come for pastries I waited for my efforts to come in reality and it did almost to 20 students got sick after eating our desserts. Someone came outside and it was the counselor she looked disappointed, but clam and said that she wanted me in her office I went to go with her then told me that she heard from other students that desserts that I made and my club members made was a disaster than make a few students goes sick and end up in the nurses office and 2 students witness me, putting something in this desserts so I besides, behave hostile and threatened her she was angry and had enough of my behavior because of yesterday's events and now today she told me I'm getting expelled and I should pack my things and leave I smirk and went away I went to the nurses office to check what I have caused I noticed almost at least 20 students are in the nurses office and theirs was absent, so she couldn't fulfill the role today, instead, a new nurse that I never recognized came she had pink hair with curls and wearing somehow an nurse outfit showing her curves that made a few boys go turn away or blush and notice my senpai I guess y/n wanted to be such a kind soul and help out the nurse how sweet I notice she looked at me with such happiness and realized that she was approaching me so I walked away..
I can't look at her even if we're both looking at each other I'm not ready for it. I went to go home since school was cancelled for today.
I went to my home and dressed out of outfit and went to buraza town to check out amai bakery and saw a sign that had a shut down sign I smirk at my success and walled away.