I am Back Home.

|Y/n pov|
My parents had just Sent me back to Japan My Home Where I used to be as a kid apparently I will be once again alone..
I had a taxi drive me to my home town I felt excited like all my memories were coming back to me it's kind of a nice feeling to have after a long period of time I went to check around if I can find my old house and once I found it, I looked for my keys until I heard a voice behind me said "Y/n Is that You?"
I turned around and saw my childhood friend osana najimi we locked eyes for seconds I was really happy that I finally saw my childhood friend that I haven't seen in years I was so happy that I hugged her so tightly. She was blushing and pushed me she was embarrassed and we start having a conversation about our life and old childhood memories we had a good laugh about it and she invited me to her home osana asked "which school are you Going to"?
I said "I was going to akademi high" she was excited and did say that she was going to show me around school the only thing she changed about herself was her personality and yes She was Tsundere. How Cute! ♡
It was going to be My first day at school in 3 weeks I had Plan's for joining a club or Meeting new friends and I had My uniform set and I already had a Call From the headmaster And He did gave me the keys to my locker and changing room. He already gave Me a tour Around the school and told me I was going to class 3-2 I can't wait To Start this Year Hopefully Nothing happens this Year like what could possibly go wrong in this year?