Day 4:Rival eliminated

|Musume:Pov|

I was talking with the whole group and all of us were going to see oka ruto's secret activity and I just couldn't wait to take this freak down.

I'll make sure oka gets punished for being a freak to society by getting her out of the school, Just like how I got amai the goodie two-faced cooking leader permanently out of the school.

I changed my shoes and put lip gloss , then made my way up to the third floor and the girls catches up to follow me from behind.
All of us made it to the third floor and I told the girls to have their phones ready so they could record the moment oka gets totally humiliated, we went inside the bathroom.

I thought I saw gonna see oka doing the secret activity, But instead I witness that occult freak dead near the ouija board.

Everyone gasped and I screamed.
I immediately got my phone and took a picture of the lifeless body and ran out of the school and so did the girls, I sent a picture and texted the police to come to school right now!

|y/n:Pov|

I saw my teacher getting busy grading our work and before I could get inside the room, I heard screaming and so did Miss kanokogi and we both checked it.
I saw musume run away from the third floor bathroom soon 4 of her friends ran off just like her.

I went inside the bathroom and I saw something that I didn't expect, There was oka laying in a pile of her own blood and glass sharps on her head stuck with her.
I looked around the room, the mirror was broken  and the wall written in red saying "Devoted fool".

I looked down at the floor and looked at oka , I was filled with sadness and horror to see her dead laying with the forbidden ouija board.
The teacher saw the oka dead and called the police and we both stayed at the bathroom, until the police asked us to leave the crime scene.

|The police investigation|

a corpse was found on school grounds.
she was found dead at the girls 3rd floor bathroom.
There was no weapons or evidence were found to lead the victim's death to be considered a murder.

The police question all the students of school, but didn't find anyone who could be responsible for committing murder.
The girl died because The ritual gone wrong for her. She sneaked inside the school when it was dark out and decided to perform a ritual.
There was glass everywhere on the floor and the mirror was completely smashed, As for the victim she had blood spilled all around the already broken mirror and floor.
The police learned new information about why she at school during the night.

She was there to do a ritual to try and summon a ghost that died at this school or at least a spirit.
She had a bag with her and inside her bag, she had her phone, A ritual book, candles, matches, salt,white chalk and lip balm.
It was believed that she did the ritual wrong and got herself killed but students that were members said that she was the leader of the occult club and never have done the ritual completely wrong but has always failed to summon someone.
Oka ruto's death is considered a accident but can not find any evidence that could lead her death to be something more than just an accident so therefore, this investigation is over and students are free to go.
The school now has the police patrol around outside of the school at night to prevent anyone from entering the school until teachers come to the building to work.
The occult club has been shut down, since there was not enough members to function.

|Ayano:Pov|

I'm wish I had enough energy to go to school and see my wonderful senpai but I couldn't since I didn't get enough sleep and I didn't feel like seeing the police question me.
People got to leave early at school since there was no way anyone could just have a regular day at school after hearing a student dead or missing.

I'm glad I got rid of my rival oka ruto.
All I had to do was convince her to come at school at the dead of night and attack her when she at least expects it.
But if there's one thing I know is that oka did try summoning the spirit but didn't have much time to see the spirit since her time was cut short by my knife.
But I didn't need nobody suspect that oka was murdered so I had to make it look like accident so nobody had to think it was from the killer from last week.

I got up and took the picture of oka ruto to put on my board and crossed her since she was no longer a threat.