Day 5:That's one way to end a Friday night

|Y/n:Pov|

I woke up and feeling like I was ready for the day, I stayed the night at kizana house.
It felt like sleeping on a cloud, it makes me feel prepare for the day which I should since it's the day of the play.

I checked the time and saw it was 6:30am the time to just get ready for the day.

After some I got myself prepared and opened my door and saw a maid In front of me.
"Oh I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to startle you, but miss sunobu invites you for breakfast and I'm here to escort you to the dining hall. "

I nodded and she guides me to the so called dining room, I mean damn I guess now I know why they call this a dining room. There is long ass table that is too far for even a person to hear the person in the far distance.

But instead of sitting too far from kizana I got to sit right next to her, the maid excused herself and left the room.

We both chatted about the play, after we both finished our conversation she got up getting herself ready for school. I waited for her while admiring the costume that was made for me it looked beautiful, but I haven't got the chance to see kizana's oufit.

It was a surprise she said something that makes a audience admires costumes

Kizana came in the room having a unique beautiful hairstyle and grabbing bags of everyones costumes and started packing mine, kizana walked up to me and gave me a kiss to my check and I blushed instantly and whispered in my ear "I'll give you the real kiss tonight darling ."
I got excited, thinking if this is the day were I will actually have my first kiss, I couldn't help but daydream.

We both got out of the house and I went to kizana's car so we could go to school, when we arrived we walked to school together. Kizana looked like she was confident and excited about the upcoming event coming so soon in a couple of hours.

Me and kizana made our way to the gymnasium , the members of the drama club went to check their costumes and play their part. I walked up to kokona she seemed so happy looking at her costume.
"Y/n I'm so happy that we can perform and show people the official full play.. But I need to tell you something. " kokona voice went low when she had something to tell me.

I noticed that people were getting too loud and I know I wasn't going to hear her properly, so we both went outside so we could talk and have nobody easedrop on us.

"So kokona, what do you want to tell me? " I asked curiously.

"So y/n, I think I like riku.. He's just so kind, caring and such a gentleman. I think going to confess to him after school, you know when play is over. Do you think I should confess to him today..? "

I smiled in satisfaction.
'I knew all that work payed off trying to match make kokona and riku ,now they are really in love. yeah Go me! '

"Kokona it's your decision if you want to confess but if it was up to me then go right ahead! I don't think nobody is going to confess in that Cherry Blossom tree today or at least anytime soon. "