Day 4:New rival?!

|Ayano's:Pov|

I'm so glad I managed to get rid of amai now Y/n is all mine but I feel like she isn't going to be so happy finding out her new friend is going away so soon well I might as well give her gifts to make her less sad but I'm still not ready to confess my feelings to her yet..
But I might as well stop by and go to the shop at town before heading to school.

I went to buy y/n a gift to cheer her up.

I walked into school seeing everyone walking in large groups and after I changed my shoes I went up stairs toClass 3-1 and put a note and gift on the desk and walked off I was hoping for my senpai to be at the fountain as Usual but wasn't there I ...

Class 3-1 and put a note and gift on the desk and walked off I was hoping for my senpai to be at the fountain as Usual but wasn't there I was confused and check the lockers to see her shoes were here then I decided to explore and it didn't take long to find her.
She was talking to saki about the drama club it seems she's going to visit them I went to the club behind and listen what they were saying. Especially the snobby purple croissant with her group.

"Alright People listen up we are having a play next week and everything must be perfect just like me and call the art club to do some painting for us and have the guy who spend his time in the sewing room to make some costumes for us. As soon as possible people! "
"I'll will give scripts for everyone so memorize it for tomorrow. "

"Shozo get the art members to paint backgrounds for us , I already gave you the pictures of what it should look like and make it happen. "

"Tokuko make yourself useful and convince the guy who spents nothing but sew, To make costumes for us I sent pictures to you and don't be a careless fool and forget about it. "

"Tsuruso your in charge of making everyone and everything be perfect and make sure to report back on everyone process especially kokona to memorise their script. "

"Riku your going to make sure to talk with the headmaster about the play if he says no then convince him and make it happen and tell everyone and get the photography group to get cameras and everything to film the play. "

"Kokona make your self useful and go print sheets around the school telling everyone about the play that's happening on Friday next week and make it happen while your at it try to find y/n or something that's the least you could. "

Everyone just took it like loyal servants and after she was done talking everybody left and did what she ask of them to do.
I went up to her and grab my phone and took a picture of her ,she smiled for the camera and I sent it to info-chan and gave me information.
It made me have my blood boil after seeing who her crush was y/n?!
After she saw me I was done with her picture she gave me a dirty look and turn to look at something and noticed my senpai walking in the door so I went away from the room but not completely I was just hearing what kizana had to say to y/n..
"Well hello darling I thought you were never going to show up and I would like to talk to you about more of the play and what your character is about.. "

"Two women who were nobles before the French Revolution happen, they have fallen in love but couldn't because of society views so they had to hide their love in secret when the French Revolution broke out , all hell broke lose lots of nobles and royals were killed cause of their status and wealth.
They would be executed and at the end people found out of their love they had for each other people chased the women out of the land but still hunting down both of them to be executed but they were captured and sent to be separated .
But then escape together then A man chased both of the women and corner them the door was locked for them to be safe but he stabbed one of the women but got shot then the only people still breathing was both of the women the other who was remain alive couldn't bare to let her lover die alone so she died along with her by poison."

"That's how the play ends I'll be playing as the lead as well I'm going to be aurelie Jeanne the character who died and you'll be Catherine Barbier we are the lovers that society cannot accept us for our love is seen as scandalous and so wrong! "
She said it in a dramatic voice at the end.
Then hold my senpai.. Hand and said they'll be the stars of the show next week.
I didn't like the idea of kizana trying to push her to be in the lead and especially getting to affectionate with her if she's going to be a rival I'm having her dead.

And if she is going to be a rival I should have gotten message from info-chan by now but I guess I have to be patient for now until I make blood shred.

*📱*

:I guess you have met your next rival
Didn't you.

:Indeed I did
When where you going to tell
Me about her.

:well now as you know she is kizana sunobu leader of the drama club and well known as a snob but popular for her acting and looks. But she has seemed to be interesting in your senpai so much that she wanted to be the lead in the up coming play. Since you want to get rid of your rival let me give you a word of advice that is if you seek to kill her.
She has lots of people following her and especially the bullies and since next week is going to be busy so it's going to be impossible to have alone time with even for a minute so if you want to have senpai all to yourself you mind as get rid of her when the opportunity comes.
After all tomorrow and next week is going to be busy.

:I'll leave you with the information I have given you.

'It seems like it's going to be impossible to try to get her alone or let alone get rid of her but I'll figure something out. '

|y/n's:Pov|

"Wow kizana your really creative! "
"I know darling I'm just the next big actress" she said it with a voicefull of confidence.

"So y/n I have a script for you so if you want to share your acting skills to everyone tomorrow meet me at the drama club unless you want to show me your acting skills alone.. If you do however want me to listen in your process meet me in the drama room at 7:30 on Monday, as much as I would like to talk to you all day I have to prepare for the play for next week so I'll see you around darling!"

'I blushed as she called me darling she really is passionate about drama I love that a person can be really passionate on something they love😊'

I went to the rooftop to Write until it was 8:00am where class was starting at 30 minutes I went to my desk and saw a note and next to it was a small white box with a red ribbon I opened it to see a hello kitty wearing a gothic Lolita outfit I loved it and read the note.

'I been seeing how stressed you have been about everything happening this two past weeks and I wanted a gift to cheer you up I always feel happy to see you smile with such joy and I hope your day goes well with not much trouble. '

-from your secret admirer

I put the note on my bag and smile happily.
Musume saw me and walked up to me,
"Hey girl it looks like your in a great mood what was that you put in your bag? "
"Just a note from someone. "
"Is it a note from a your secret admirer?? "
"Yeah it is.. "
"Well girl even if it's just a note from an admirer there just here to make you feel better they're just hopeless people that just want to try get your attention because your literally worth like a diamond so yeah so don't like get attached to them or something. "

"I won't promise that but I'll give it a think about it. "
"Welll hopefully you make your mind up so people like us are way above their lead. "
Musume walked to her desk and got busy on her phone and I sat on my seat and couldn't get my mind off the note all day even when I got home I felt happy that someone really cares to give me something this special, I wonder who is this person?