1. Escaped

Being born with silver-white hair and brown skin, with a black-feathered wing behind the girl. She was caught by the world government and became one of their experiments.

Until one day, an explosion was heard from the other side of the building. With the only chance, the girl used her ability to break through the chains and escape from the building.

Before she went outside the building, she looked around the building and wished to find more people who had become the experiment like her and who had also escaped from it but she found no one.

She annihilated the marines with her ability along the way while escaping the place. The Marines sent more people to get her but were also killed by the girl. Some marines tried to shoot her but were sent by a massive energy from the girl and they all passed out.

The girl tried again to search for the people outside the building but only found the corpses scattered across the floor. The reason why the world government was after a little girl like her is because she is a unique race in the world.

They are the Lunarians, the race came from the Red Line. They could create the flame behind them, they also granted immense vitality and a near-invulnerable degree of resistance to physical harm. It means they can self-heal when it is wounded.

But races like them also had weakness, when the flame behind their back went out, they lost their durability though to boost the speed in exchange.

The girl grabbed some clothes to hide her appearance before getting out of the place.

'What should I do now?' The girl thought to herself and flew away from the island.

Somewhere on the sea

"Let's set sail! To the sky island!" A straw hat boy yelled at his crew.