31. Fishman Island

Our ship came to the Disphotic Zone which is about 1000 meters under the water's surface. While we were on our way, Usopp decided to check our surroundings.

"Guys, there is a ship behind us!" He reminded us. All of us stayed alert, ready to take action if the ship attacked us. The ship slowly approached us and we saw there was a cow-like monster pulling their ship.

"It kinda looks familiar to me," Nami said.

"Ouhh, remind me that Luffy and I had kicked its ass once," Sanji said.

"Who is that?" I said.

"We met him during our time in East Blue when rescuing Nami from Arlong." He explained to me. Nami then called out to the cow monster, "Momoo Momoo! It's me, do you remember me?" The cow monster looked at Nami and then noticed Luffy and Sanji and its face immediately turned scared looking at them.

Meanwhile, their captain Caribou had boarded our ship and commanded his subordinate to kill us, but what he didn't know was, that the cow monster had already fled leaving only him at our ship. All of us stared at him and he began to sweat dropped. Franky then used a rope to tie him.

The ship had gone down deeper, and suddenly Caribou yelled at us, "Turn back now! Something is wrong here!"

There we saw a giant monster, Kraken, a mythological octopus below our ship. "Wow, that's huge!" I exclaimed excitedly but the timid trio just begged us to escape now.

"Let's tame it!" Luffy suggested.

Then, Caribou's pirate ship had returned to save him but they were crashed by Kraken in a second with its tentacle. Now the Kraken was ready to attack us, Luffy and Zoro decided to fight back but got stopped by Usopp.

"Idiots! If you fight here, you will break the coating bubble!"

"Hey, straw hat! If you want to fight, I suggest you fight in the barefoot coating, it's something like a diving suit." Caribou said, after all, he didn't want to die like this.

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are now in their man-made diving suit. So they went out to the ship to fight Kraken.

"Why I can't go with them? It looks fun." I complained, with my face resting on my palm.

"No, we need at least one person to protect our safety!" Nami said to the Lunarians. So the rest stayed at the ship while watching the monster trio fight the Kraken. After that, the Kraken was defeated by Luffy, a shark with a shirt that escaped from the octopus and nodded its head to us.

"Is he saying thanks for rescuing him?" The shark then leave but we are swept up in the current of the Downward Plume. End up we were separated from the monster trio.

Our surrounding becomes darker. While looking for Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro, Chopper noticed that Caribou had disappeared.

Aruna PoV

I heard some noise coming from a barrel so I walked to it and stared from the side, Franky noticed it also so he went to the left side staring at the barrel also. This idiot hasn't realized both of us are staring at him. When he finally realized that, he was sealed in the barrel by Franky.

"You guys better be careful, he is a devil fruit user. He can transform into mud."

"I kinda feel hot right now," I said.

"Me too." Chopper agreed with me.

Nami explained we were in a deep-sea volcanic region, so we quickly steered the ship to leave this area.

"Look! There's light. I wonder if we get closer to Fishman Island." Franky then used his nipple light as a Morse code but the light turned out it be a giant fish. The fish almost ate a ship when a giant humanoid creature appeared and punched it.

"That's Umibozu!" Usopp said.

"Guys, did you hear someone singing?" Brook suddenly said. Then we saw a ghost ship appear behind the giant creature. "That ship is Flying Dutchman. The captain's name is Vander Decken." Brook told the giant and the fish.

The giant decided to destroy the ship when the Kraken appeared from nowhere and helped us beat the giant. "Oh, the trio has come back," I said. The trio aboard the ship again. Nami then realized the volcano was about to erupt, Luffy then commanded the octopus, now named Surume pull the ship away from the area.

The volcano erupted and the shockwave blew us away but Surume managed to keep ahead. It jumps into a darker area, falling into the trench as the volcano erupts again, causing an avalanche that destroys the trench above them and sends rocks falling toward the Sunny.

Then Surume was knocked out by a boulder and both the ship and the octopus fell into the abyss.

The next time we opened our eyes again, we saw the light emitting from somewhere and found Sunny lying on the ground.

"That's the Fishman Island!" I said pointing at the island that had a huge bubble around it. "We made it!"