12. Rescue Plan

"I can help you rescue Robin," Franky said.

"Oh really? I appreciate it." The Lunarians said and looked at the former sniper of the ship, "How about you?"

"I'm no longer one of your group." The man then walked away. But a few minutes later, a man with a mask and wearing a cape that looked the same as the long-nosed boy appeared in front of the three and said, "I'm Sogeking. Usopp had explained the entire situation to me and I'm willing to lend you a hand."

The three already see through the disguise and know that the man was Usopp but they decided not to say anything.

The four entered the carriage and detached from the rest so they didn't need to fight a lot of people. Then they entered the next carriage and encountered a CP agent who was making ramen with his nose hairs.

"Ewww, that's disgusting. Guess I can't eat noodles anymore." The Lunarians said with disgust.

"I will fight him! You three go to the next car first! I will follow up!" So the three left the blonde cook fought the agent and entered the next car. Then the group encountered another agent and Franky also decided to fight him. So only the Lunarians and Sogeking continued searching for Robin.

When the duo found Robin, Sogeking told her the things that happened in the pirate group. But Robin told him she refused to be saved. Suddenly, the Lunarians sensed something, "Wait, I think someone is coming. I go out first." Then she jumped out of the window and observed them.

She widened her eyes and jaw dropped when Sogeking hid under Robin's cloak. 'What the hell Usopp, they will catch us!' She screamed inside her heart.

Aruna pov

While I was flying outside the train, the carriage behind us was cut in half, and another train(?) appeared behind us. And above standing a green head swordsman. 'Oh, Zoro and the group are here! Then I will leave the agents for them."

My Observation Haki sensed something dangerous so I went back to the carriage where Robin and Sogeking were, a bullet was shot from the agent, and I quickly let my body block it to prevent it from hitting Sogeking.

"Sorry, Aruna! You were injured because of me!" Sogeking apologized with tears flowing out from his mask. "Quiet. Don't forget I can heal myself." I said calmly while pulling out the bullet with my bare hand, the blood also coming alongside the bullet, and then the wound slowly healed itself.

Meanwhile, the agent who shot the bullet witnessed the situation and started trembling, "What? Why the Lunarians is here? Aren't they supposed to be extinct?" Then the agent ran away. Sogeking tried to stop Robin again but she ignored him and opened the door between the carriages and found Sanji and Franky also there.

"Robin-swan please come back with us!"

"No, why can't you understand? I had nothing to do with you anymore!" She posed her arm and attacked Sogeking with her devil fruit ability. Sogeking then threw a smoke bomb and five of us escaped to the end of the train and detached the car from the CP.

One of the CP who had long blonde hair and wearing eyeglasses woman used her whip and grabbed the car and pulled in by a man with a hairstyle that looked like a bull horn.

Franky breaks down the wall by himself and falls back into their car. But suddenly a door-looking thing appeared behind us and the same man who grabbed the car walked out and attacked the three of us. But after he saw my appearance, he was shocked and backed off a few steps from me.

"Stop! I will go with you. Don't attack them." Robin said to the man and followed him to the door and back to the sea train. We reunited with Luffy and the group at their train and discussed a plan to rescue Robin.