Sun Child - Marking |BONUS CHAPTER|

What you want is someone to take hold of you.  

Gently, gently, 

with love. 

***

I feel warmth along my arm. It settles in my skin- a comfort that I am used to.

I open my eyes and see blue. Darkened by the shadows but still the majestic color.

"Go back to sleep," he whispers.

My eyes close as his hand continues its path, brushing aside hair, lips meeting forehead. Fire crawling under and over me, settling in my chest.

Peace.

Peace was a color mixed with reds and whites. Bold yet pure. Crimson of chaos and brightness of light. Mixes of pinks to soften the two. Areas of collision that formed to create.

I move closer to him, letting his hand guide the path to show me where I should go. Under his chin, with arms wrapped around. Feeling his breath and allowing my sigh to mix with his.

Comfort.

Comfort was a color mixed with yellow and sapphire. Emerald made into two contrasts with a spectrum of many combining to one. Both sides gradually combining to create the feeling of the sun and water- leading to the image of life and pure existence.

"You are still working late."

His body moves closer.

Closer.

No space between.

Arms wrapped around. Silence stepping away whenever it hears our whispered words.

"I have to," he said. "The pack is growing. There is a lot that has to get done."

I still - moving my head to look up, but his chin presses down on me, forcing my eyes to stay where they are.

"Let me help you."

"Lexie."

I kiss his neck- the only place I can reach.

His breath stops. Shallows. Shudders.

His grip tightens.

I let lips collide with skin again.

"Atlas."

A noise leaves him that makes the hairs on my arms stand. It makes my body become alert- and the thought of sleep running away.

"Let me help you."

Again.

Again.

Small kisses. Soft kisses.

For him. For him.

Always for him.

"You don't have to."

"Please."

The word hangs between us. Finally, he moves me away, letting space fill to allow for me to see and drown in blue.

"I'm your Luna."

He doesn't speak. My hand reaches- extending out to touch his face.

His eyes close and the darkness is the only thing I see. Greys and blacks with the white of the moon.