Oh ok ok... 

Jaiiii... They heard Meenakshi's voice ... 

Oh my God.. akka asked me to call Jayaram, he went to his friend's home.. Jeevitha slapped her forehead and ran from there.. 

They chuckled and turned to go.. 

Jeevi kutty, jaiiii... They heard again her calling their siblings.. 

Vijay raised an eyebrow looking at Rudra.. 

What? Rudra asked..

Why don't you go inside and check on her? 

No.. you can do that instead of me.. I'm not interested.. 

Ok then.. I'll go.. who knows what she is doing and why she is calling? He mumbled and Rudra heard that . 

Wait.. I'll go and check.. you just stay outside.. he warned him and went inside hesitatingly.. 

Jai.. please come.. I need your help.. she again said and he guessed that she is inside the room.. he walked slowly and peeped inside.. he gasped at the sight... 

Meenakshi was standing in a wooden stool and trying to take something from the open loft.. she raised her both hands to reach for the thing, that half saree she is wearing went away from its place and shows her lemon colour waist... 

Hearing the gasp she turned and looked at Rudra who is now looking at her waist with wide eyes... 

His unexpected visit shook her and she slipped and fell down..

Aaammmmmmaaaaa.. her sound brought him back and he rushed to her.. and helped her to stand up.. hearing her voice Vijay also came inside and looked at the scene.. 

Rudra is holding Meenakshi's waist in one hand and her hand on another hand.. 

Vijay smiled and left from there.. 

Can't you do that carefully? He chided her.. 

She silently looking at the floor in embarrassment.. 

I'm asking you only.. 

I.. I.. don't.. she said while squirming in shy because he is kept his hands in her waist.. 

Why you are squirming like that? Did you got any injury? He asked while checking her.. 

No.. she whispered and shook her head.. 

Ok come.. lets go outside.. he dragged her making her wince.. 

What happened...? He asked in concern...

No.. nothing.. she said.. 

Then why you are wincing in pain? Where it hurts? Tell me.. 

My back.. it's paining lightly..  she said.. 

He carefully lead her to the chair in the living room and made her sit on that.. 

Wait I'll be back.. he said and went outside..

Vijay.. I need your favour.. he said to Vijay who is leaning on Jayaram's bicycle.. 

What da? What happened? 

She fell from the stool and her back is in pain.. I have pain killer pills in my back pack and also a pain killer spray.. can you bring that.. 

Okay.. wait I'll come.. he started to walk..

Wait.. take this bicycle.. you can go faster.. Rudra asked him to use Jayaram's bicycle.. 

But.. 

Go da...