The Black intro

"I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!"

The Psycho, pulls his axe from the mechanical skull of a tin man, its split head parts spilling onto the floor of the train carriage. He had heard through the grape vine (an empty vine of fermented grapes he finished eating the night prior) that there would be a White Fang attack on a train full of supplies and people, so he picked up his axe and set of to do his civic duty... and kill all of them. He was pretty sure there were just two, to his disappointment. It's been while since he's seen much blood and he missed it greatly.

"GOOD TIMES END WHEN THE VEINS DRY UP!"

Making his way to the next carriage, he heard a fight going on outside of the train, he would NOT miss another party! Stepping out, he took a moment to balance himself against the strength of the wind as he could see two figures fighting, one of them, a dark haired girl with amber eyes. The other, a guy with blood red hair and a white fang mask.

"THE JUICE MUST FLOW!" He yelled, charging at the pair swinging his axe in an attempt to get both at once. The man parried the axe into the girl which connected to her throat. The gore would come now, and he would bask in it. But the girl merely turned to shadow as the blade connected. Enraged, he used his anger to swing back at the man, aiming for his face. This time the spinning of the buzz axe was blocked, its teeth still trying to grind into flesh.

"CUTTING CATASTROPHE! I WANT YOUR FACE ON MY FACE!"

"Human scum, you're even more of a freak than the rest of them." The man replied.

"YOU STINK OF THE LIARS AND THE BACKSTABBERS! ON YOUR FLESH I FEAST!"

"What is wrong with you?!"

With that, the red haired one broke the blade lock and pushed Krieg back, nearly of the train itself.

"THE TRAIN NEEDS ITS CONDUCTOR!"
He yelled before throwing a small container nearby at the red haired one. A slight lean allowed him to avoid the the box. Though he did not avoid the metal covered fist to his face. After regaining his orientation, both fighters turned to one another. Only Krieg seemed eager to get back into the fight however, as the red haired faunus looked toward the next section of train. Following his gaze, Krieg saw the dark haired girl looking at them, more specifically, her ex-team mate.

"Goodbye" she said, her tone conflicted but her actions resolute as she seperated the sections with her blade.

Enraged at being denied his rightful place as the poop train's conductor, his buzz axe roared to life as he swiftly brought it across the back of the man's leg, causing him to cry out in pain as his blood sprayed onto the floor. With that, he charged with all his speed toward the edge of the platform, finally leaping once he reached it.

"THE CONDUCTOR IS ABOARD!"

He yelled mid-air as he descended toward the cart. He would be the conductor in no time, taking his train all across this great wide world. That is, if the dark haired girl hadn't kicked him in the face, stopping his momentum and causing him to fall and roll along the tracks

Looking up at the girl, eyes bloodshot and body trembling in rage. He did the only thing he could in that situation.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He screamed to the heavens as he watched the train disappear into the distance.