The Yellow Intro

Another city, how many did this make now?

"COUNT THE SHEEP BUT ALL ARE SLAUGHTERED!"

Yeah, I guess it doesn't matter how many. You'll just go to them all huh?

What DID matter to the unhinged beast with a buzz axe, was that noise. He'd been hearing it since coming to this place. Whatever it was, it sounded chaotic and wild. He needed to be apart of it.

Getting past the city gate guards was easy enough, especially when violence was applied.

"THEY USED TO BE ADVENTURERS LIKE ME... UNTIL I TOOK THEIR KNEES!"

Making his way through the city, following that enchanting noise. He walked last several people all of which gave him strange looks, it continued like this until he rounded a corner and bumped into someone, knocking them over. "Aw, jeez. I'm sorry pal, I wasn't watching where I was go-" He silenced himself when he saw the one he bumped into, a tall, shirtless, muscular, masked man with an axe that had a circular saw for the blade. The young man, probably in his late teens, was wearing what could only be described as rave attire. To the Psycho, this only meant one thing.

The young man was about to continue his apology, but was silenced by Krieg's excitement.

"ARE YOU GOING TO A FANCY PARTY!?" He all but screamed as he bounced from one foot to the other. Excitedly throwing his axe in the air, before catching it and repeating the process. Stunned at this stranger's exclamation, the young man replied through the Psycho's giggles. "Uh yeah, at Junior's place. You... wanna come with?"

"A UNIVERSE OF YESES!" Was all that needed to be said before Krieg grabbed the young man by the arm and lifted him to his feet. From there Krieg followed the young man, happily muttering and giggling to himself all the while. It took about an hour for them to reach this 'Junior's' place, but they did and Krieg could not have been happier. Especially after pile driving the bouncer into a trash can.

"Dude! Why did you do that? We'll be kicked out if you keep that stuff up."

"GARBAGE DAY!"

From there, Krieg broke away from his guide and headed toward the dance floor, though why it was covered in shadow people, he didn't know and nor did he care.

Seriously, it's like these shadow people are everywhere.

"THE SHADOWS DANCE IN DARK DELIGHT!"

His shout causing most of the patrons to look his way, including the a dark haired man with a beard, two girls who looked very similar and a ginger guy with a cane. Each looked to him on the dance floor surrounded by the others as he bust a move in the centre of the dance floor. His movements was quick and erratic, a whirling of arms and legs, it didn't take long for the other patrons to either join in or cheer for the Psycho dancing with a buzz axe.

The onlookers from the bar stared for just a few moments more, before continuing with there business.

Entering the club, a well endowed blonde girl made her way to the bar, taking a glance at the dance floor and catching sight of the Psycho currently tearing up the dance floor, encouraging others to do the same, she saw him raise what looked to be an axe with a circular saw for a blade before a shout echoed through

"ARE YOU GOING TO A FANCY PARTY!?" He roared over the music, to the Blonde's surprise a cacophony of people answered,

"WE ARE GOING TO A FANCY PARTY!"

"THE PARTY DOESN'T END UNTIL THE PATRONS ARE DEAD!

The club roared in their agreements to his madness.

"Well, someone's having a good time" she mused to herself as the stranger resumed his dance. Looking back at the bar, she spotted her target and smirked.

Krieg wasn't sure when it happened, but he WAS sure it wasn't his fault this time. After all it's not every day when Goldilocks comes to call at the place you're putting everyone else on the dance floor to shame. The only problem was that she had started a fight that Krieg was quick to become a part of. After all, you don't ruin a fancy party on Krieg's watch. She had already beat the two girls who looked oddly similar, he didn't know how they had managed it.

"MIRROR MAGIC!"

Confusing the blonde girl he was currently fighting with. She was well versed in close quarters combat which he could not have been happier about. Sure, her bracelet things could still shoot what smelled like that dust stuff, but the point is, he didn't have to chase after her for the fight, she quite literally came to him. And Krieg loved it.

"THREE BEARS MOURN THEIR PORRIDGE! THE GOLDEN THIEF STOLE THEIR TREAT!"

"Ok, dude. I gave no idea what you're talking about."

Each opponent traded blows, Goldilocks with her gun gauntlets and Krieg with his meat shank, sparks flying with each block and parry. Each fighter trying to overcome the other. The girl's refined brawling, to Krieg's wild hacking. But sadly, all good things come to and end when Krieg attempted to cut the girl in half from left shoulder to right hip, his blade made contact with a shimmer around the girl before she used the strength of the chop to spin herself, building momentum into a heavy left handed haymaker right into the Psycho's gut, launching him through a wall of the club.

Outside, the bouncer that was trashed by the masked man finally managed to free himself of his confines, shaking off the last of the garbage sludge before making his way to the door, prepared for round two.
"When I get my hands on that freak I'll-" One of the club walls was smashed open from the inside, something heavy hitting into the bouncer launching him into the same trash can yet again. Krieg groaned in the alley way as his visions began to darken.

"THIS PAIN PINATA WAS TOO FULL, IT'S SWEET TREATS KNOT MY STOMACH AND TEMPTS MY BILE"

He mumbled.

Dude, if you're gonna throw up, at least take the mask off first

With that, the Psycho's head hit the floor. His dreams finally taking him.