HIDDEN EYES HIDE LIES!

The train had been on it's journey for a few hours now, thundering along the tracks and into the snowy night. Each second was a miserable experience for the Atlas Officer, who had to be the subject of a certain Psycho's interest and thus his deranged ramblings.

"SILENCE IS DEAFENING! IT SMOTHERS MY MIND AND CLOUDS THE GREY! QUICKLY! FILL MY HEAD WITH YOUR SILENT SCREAMS!"

Krieg almost begged as his eye showed a twitch of desperation behind the bloodshot haze.

Winter had stopped responding to him for about an hour now. She had given up trying to converse with him when he yelled something about 'SHINY BUTT PLUGS!' That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Ignoring him however, proved to be a monumental challenge. Krieg was not taking her silence as any form of answer, neither was he about to shut up and leave her in peace. Wherever she went, he went. Unless it was to the toilet, then she threatened him with her blades. In order to try and keep her sanity with her, she had taken to inspecting the train's cargo... over and over again. It did not help that throughout it all, Krieg would either yell at her or mumble to himself, then yell at her. It was almost like he was talking to someone in those moments, but no matter how hard she looked she found no one but him. She couldn't even find a communication device.

"ONWARD MY BLOODIED BISCUIT! GO FORTH TO CRUSH THEIR BURNING CARCASS!"

Turning to see what the lunatic was up to now, she looked up to find Krieg sat on top of a paladin rocking back and forth, smacking the side of his axe against the back of the hull as someone would do with a riding crop on a horse. He had been performing these displays for quite some time now, and no matter how hard she tried, she just could not comprehend why. Reprimanding him did nothing but amuse him. Yelling at him was as senseless as he is. He enjoyed pain, so violence was off the table. It was a battle with no way to win and she hated it. Not that she would ever show it however, she was a professional after all.

If she could see inside his mind however, she would've seen the cause of his increased lunacy,as a hurricane of a burning discussion was going on between The Voice and Krieg himself.

Dude! What are you doing!? You're losing her! Quick, try to impress her!

That is what Krieg was doing. But he could try something else. Getting her to talk with him was a bust, for a soldier, she didn't seem to have much patience for him. Even the students at least tried to talk with him. Trying to make her laugh was tougher than squeezing blood from a stone, and Krieg had actually managed to do that. The trick is to get a stone, pour some blood on it (preferably fresh) and then ram a truck into it. Simple as can be.

But this pretty lady was a tough cookie. So he would need to try a different approach.

"SNOW WHITE IS STRETCHED ON THE RACK! HER BONES CRACK BUT NEVER BREAK! HER FLESH IS TAUGHT BUT NEVER RIPS!"

He called down from his perch atop the paladin. To his surprise, the pretty lady actually turned to face him, studying him for a moment, as if trying to break apart and analyze his very existence.

"Snow White... You mean my sister."

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" He yelled in gladness at finally being talked to.

"She has informed me of your habit to call her that, although where you would draw such a connection is beyond me."

Her sister? She doesn't seem as fancy as Weiss. Oh well, who cares? You got her attention, now for the love of all the gore in the world, just try to have a normal conversation with her.

"THE MATRON SHOWED ME THE SCARS BOUND IN BONES TO BRAND HER TALE INTO MY ACHING MIND!"

Not what I had in mind, but sure.