The White Intro

"THE CITY FLEES THE GROUND YET FEARS TO FALL!"

Hitching a ride on a random bulkhead he saw taking off, the masked mutilator managed to find himself in a place called ATLAS. A highly advanced city that floated above the ground, miles in the air. This place was like a utopia, like a–

"THE MEAT DRIPPINGS ARE SCARCE! WHERE ARE MY GIBLETS!"

Right, there is also nothing with blood and guts to butcher as he pleases. He's chopped a few of these tin men but it has yet to satisfy his blood lust.

"FALSE BLOOD IN FALSE MEN! THE POWER ROCKS TREMBLE AT MY SONG!"

He's also discovered something. Dust. That strange rock that you turn to powder to make stuff go boom. Or at least, that's how HE has been using it.

"EXPLOSIVE EXCLAMATION!"

There were no people in the streets this night. Odd seeing as how this was meant to be a bustling city full of people. Where could everyone be? From his right, he saw a TV store with a live video playing, it was a girl in white, singing on a stage and battling a giant golem like monster.

"SNOW WHITE'S BLOOD WILL RUN! WHERE ARE THE MIDGETS?!"

Huh, not often he shows concern for anyone.

She is fantastic, her moves are elegant, her strikes are devastating and though she had a slight hiccup at one point and the golem managed to leave a vertical mark across her eye, Thankfully missing the eyeball itself. She was incredible.

The clanking of metal foot steps brought him from his slack jawed staring at the screen as he finally took notice of the tin men who had come for him.

"Halt, for trespassing, public exposure and destroying ATLAS property you are under arrest. Surrender or we shall use force." One of them warned.

Heh, only 5? This'll be quick.

"ILL SWALLOW YOUR SCREWS AND CRAP NUTS!" He cackled at the robots before advancing toward them. It did not take long for him to sever the arm of a bot, holding the trigger for the gun before grabbing it and turning it on the rest. They opened fire on the Psycho as he reached for the one he disarmed, using it as a shield while he picked off the remaining robots. But in his haste, he neglected to think about where it was his gun was pointing, as several stray shots found themselves heading straight through  the window of a dust store.

Good going idiot

"MY BULLETS HUNGER FOR ALL!" He roared before ducking into a nearby sewer grate. It was just a moment after that he managed to get the lid back on that the store exploded from the chain reaction. Chuckling to himself he dropped down into the fetid waters, caring not for the hygiene of himself, his clothes or his weapon.

"ELEMENTAL DAMAGE!"

He was not however, prepared for the force of the water to drag him along with the current and through the system. He tried his hardest to grab hold of something, anything that could stop this septic ride but it was not to be as he was finally spit out of the pipe... to fall to his demise.

"GRAVITY DESPISES ALL!" His voice echoed into the open sky as he fell to his apparent demise.