Not a chapter, something i literally just found.

OK, I just uploaded BLEED THE BLOODLESS right? And I just remembered that there is a ranking system on Wattpad so I had the thought 'Hey, let's check the rankings before bed' and... uhh

 uhh

Holy shit

Holy shit. Never in a million fucking years did I think this would happen. I started these stories as something to kill time and something for me to read and challenge myself with to see if i could do better than others who tried before me (not to shit on their work because i now understand that writing is very fucking difficult when your heart isnt in it but you dont want to keep people waiting) but holy christ on a feathered bike I did not expect people to actually enjoy it and this just goes to show. I started these stories as shitposts you know? Something for me to briefly enjoy and then move on but God Damn! It's still always weird and wonderful to see people enjoy it and it's barely friggin started. So to wrap it up, thank every single one of you who have read the story so far and I swear to whatever God you believe in, Odin, Buddha, Jesus, Zues or the fucking Flying Spaghetti Monster. I will keep trying to deliver the best quality chapters that I can. Ffs, now im giddy ill never get to friggin sleep. Thank every last one of you for reading and I'll see you when I next see you.