Chapter 12

Bendy pov:
I started to cuddle on Boris because he feels very fluffy and soft so I cuddle onto him which he started petting my head up and down like a child a bit but I feel more safer then with anyone before..he makes me so happy a lot..Well except for alice treating me like a kid but that's not the whole point here. Alice is kinda getting over protected with me since now she wants to make sure I am 100% safe and not harmed in anyway at all, I like how she is so caring to me but sometimes I think she takes it too far sometimes but that's okay.

After while

Bendy pov:
I was bored and nothing to do because I have done everything so far I could do and I hate doing dirty work like cleaning the floors I hate that because herny always tells me to clean the floors because they are dirty and I hate it. I just sitting down in the hallways because I was bored and did not have anything to do right at this moment here. I heard someone singing but it sounds like alice because I could hear her voice down the other hallways from here were i am at. She has a good singing voice and well..I am kinda in the mood to prank her just for fun and so I can laugh a bit once in awhile so yeah..but what prank should I do? Water bucket on the top of door but thats too easy or just too simple prank that too common to do.. Hmmm..What is a good prank that would be funny on her or anyone maybe herny too since it would be more fun then just one preson anyway.. Maybe a slime prank..no that might ruin Henry's hair or Alice hair and it won't be funny at all to be honest but I might dye their hair or do something but I might do that to henry maybe switch his hair shampoo to different color that would be funny to be honest..maybe I will do that but what I am going to do with alice..hmm..maybe change her song without her seeing me and she probably be scared or confused about it..let's do that but let's do something scary to see how she is going to reaction to it..

Bendy changed Alice music then hide away before she saw him, he put something scary and alice started to freak out because the song was playing scary music bendy was laughing but then Alice realize her music was change and noticed bendy and he told her he was pranking her then she started to chase bendy away angry a bit but not really too much, then bendy changed Henry shampoo for his hair to the color bright green dye which its washable hair dye but when Henry took his shower he looks into his mirror to see his hair was green and he screams "My beautiful hair.." Bendy laughing then herny see him and chasing him and after that bendy told him he pranked him and he could wash it out easy and henry was kinda angry that he pranked him but not really too much tho.

TBC
Yes I know this is short but I'm running out of ideas for this story but will keep going with but I still have ideas but I'm running out of them soon so yeah..but I will try making next chapter longer next time I hope, hope you still enjoy this chapter still..bye