Chapter 5

Bendy pov:
I woke up on top of boris and i looked down at him seeing him still asleep soundly and then i try to get off of him but he pulled me back down onto him. I looked down at him. "Are you gonna let me get off of you" i told him "Your not going anywhere, so stay with me like this" he said as he wrapped his arms around me while we both are still laying in bed cuddling.

Couple of minutes later

Bendy pov:
I moved a bit up as i look at boris seeing him smiling which i smiled back at him. He moves his arms away then he let me get up off of him as well. After that I walked out of the room and decided to go back to my own room and then closed the door behind me and then I decided to take a shower since I wanted to so I walked into my bathroom and started the water and went into the shower and started to wash my own body but I started to hear yelling or something but I wasn't worried about because I was to into my thoughts. I was still i. the showers thinking while the water dripping all over my face. I thought a moment about when I warped Boris's arm and remembered how bad it looked but I remembered what he said that he fell or hint I kinda forgot a bit but it doesn't make sense to me all when he said that and I remembered I stand there and did not do anything to help him when joey pushed him and hurting him almost but i was too weak to go up against Joey. I then stop in my thoughts and got out of the shower and then put my tie back on my neck up to my collar bone and then walked out after turning water off and used a towel to wipe my face up a bit. I walked out of the bathroom and then heard something and then I open my bedroom door to look out to see what I heard. Then I see nothing but the lights were off but I looked over and see my lights were off now..we must have lost power so I grab a near by flashlight and used it to see were I was going and started walking down the hallways. Then I felt someone boy up against my behind me and I turned around then see Joey..was behind me in the dark while I was holding my flashlight shinning on him which he looked angry but I am trying to saying bad or say anything stupid either he looks at me with a grin smiled on his face. "Your getting punishment today" he said with a weird tone voice like "what..I did nothing wrong to you" I told him as he stares at me up and down being a pervert which it makes me hate it when he does that. He then force me to turn around then I heard him pulling his pants down and then he..puts his member inside my back entrance then started thrusting fast and hard which I started to cry but was trying to hold onto the wall a bit at the same time, he keeps on going faster which it was hurting which I started crying but I was not able to say anything or do anything to stop him. He then started going even more faster and harder "Ahh..please stop..it hurts" I screamed a bit but he did not listen and just keeps going until he fucking cums inside of me and I hated it and then he pulls out and then walks away acting nothing happened and I wanted his touch to go away but i can't make that happen..I started to cry in pain while groaning a bit because my ass hurts as hell in a very bad way tho. After while I walked back into my room crying leaving my door open.

Alice pov:
I have not seen bendy in a few hours now and im worried about him and I have asked almost everyone were he was at but nobody knows so I asked Boris to help me find him and see if he is okay.

Boris pov:
Me and alice walked everywhere to find him but his room was the last place to check out. His door was open and he was laying on his bed with his knees up in a ball like and alice pushed me into the room and I turn to look at her "Go see if he is okay, now go" she told me and she was standing here so I walked closer over by him and then he finally looks at me and looked like he has been crying a lot.

Bendy Pov:
I looked at boris after I heard footsteps coming closer to me and heard alice talking and I could see her over there standing there and looking over here as well. I been crying awhile now and could tell I was the way you look at me face, he keeps on staring at me not saying anything at all and he looks down but I think he might know what happened to me because the way he looked at me and when he looked down at the ground. I got off the bed and looked at him but he did looked at me back. I just hugged him tight and I felt his arms around me and I felt him holding me close while he was hugging back and our bodies touching each others which gave me a warm fuzzy feeling which I never felt like this before but I like it. I slightly was blushing a bit because how close I was to him and he felt very soft and warm as well. He always cares about me every since we were like kids he always cared about me then his self a lot of times but I didn't care because at least he cared about me but hated when he doesn't care about him self at times. I wish that all the bad things would just go away and never come back especially Joey because I wanted him to disappear, but that would not happen any time soon so I won't be happy much anymore when he is around. I started to get sleepy but Boris stayed there the whole time and let me fall asleep on him so I did.

Sorry for taking so long to make this part but I hope you still liked it anyways sees you in the next one.

Slave demon falls in love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें