Chapter 9

Bendy pov:
I woke after I have dozed off because I heard lots of noise but Boris did work up as well so means he probably fell asleep as well as I did. I got off his lap and decided to check that noise was and boris followed me there has he was following me behind we both see Sammy setting up flowers on a table and some chairs right there.

"Sammy what's all this stuff for?" I asked him to see what's going on and what's he planning on here "well..bendy I wanted to some thing special for alice like a date you know" "ohh..you guys are having a date" why wouldn't I think of that before "yeah..can you help me finish up here" he asked "sure why not" I looked at Boris and he was looking at me like what, face impression on his face.

"Boris can help as well" "great" sammy said being excited for this and boris looks at me funny like why do I need to help for..Boris will be helpful for this job since he is much taller then me for some of this stuff anyway.

Couple of minutes later after setting up the date and everything

Time skips

Alice pov:
I walked out of my room then seeing everything looked nice and I see beautiful flowers on the middle of the table that has two chairs right there very nice way then sammy comes over by me pulling the chair out like a gentleman and looks at me "please sit down my lady" he was very nice and dressed up very nice too. "Thanks Sammy" I told him back then I sat down on the chair.

He then sits himself down as well, as I see bendy and Boris coming out with food and some drinks for us like real waitress does or whatever you call it. Then they both put the stuff down and both leave the room after that.

I looked at sammy "you set this up for a date with me?" I asked him "yes of course dear because I wanted you to feel special as well" he said as he looks into my eyes. "Ready to share spaghetti with me like the lady and the tramp movie or whatever it is called" "yes it would be fun" I smiled at him as he smiles back at me too.

We started to eat the spaghetti together almost kissed each other twice or three times already and I really love the flowers because they smell very nice, Sammy really did great with this date thing he wanted to do, we both took a couple of drinks few times while eating and after that we both talked and laughed all that stuff.

Time skips

Sammy pov:
Alice liked everything that happened in our date because she loved it after she told me that 'she had a good time with me' which made very happy and I just smiled at her after she smiled back at me happy like, I also thanked Boris and bendy for help in this part and they also liked to help out a lot.

TBC
Sorry for this one being short but will probably make the next one longer