Chapter 2

Bendy pov:
I hated Joey so much right now for doing this awful things to me and telling me to stay away from my friends that they have nothing to do any of this.. I cried all night until I feel asleep finally into my pillow that night. I finally woke up the next and walked out of my room to head to the kitchen which I saw Sammy eating cookies.

Sammy turns around and face at me "my lord you alright?" He looks up and down at me "I'm okay sammy" I told him a lie I wasn't okay at all but can't tell him that "Alright my lord, I'll be out of your way now, see you soon my lord" He said waving bye at me and I waved back bye while I went to make a sandwich for myself then after I was done making it I walked out of the kitchen and ate my sandwich in my room.

Couple of minutes later

No one pov:
Bendy was in jeoy's office and jeoy slammed himself into bendy very roughly and fast as bendy was crying a bit trying to not cry tho joey was fucking with bendy again which was getting at the point for bendy that he wanted to die from all this pain that was happening to him. Joey started thrusting fast and hard into bendy while bendy begging him to slow down and he had to make himself look and sound like he likes it or jeoy will hint him hard and bendy doesn't want that so he acts like he likes the pain but he doesn't really. "Ahh~m-master.." Bendy moans jeoy thrusts faster again trying to reach his limit at the same time "Ahhh~p-please..s-slow..d-d-do-down..Master" bendy begging for him to do so but joey wasn't listening to him and went fast as he went into bendy which then he finally reached his limit and come into bendy which bendy had tears coming down from his face a bit but wiped them off before jeoy saw them. Bendy had joey cum dripping out of his entrance and then joey was smirking at bendy and pulled bendy down on his knees "Suck it little demon" jeoy said smirking on his face bendy started sucking on his member which he kept going until jeoy reached his limit and he came in and bendy swallow much as he can that fit into his mouth and if bendy didn't then joey would force him to do.

After that
Bendy pov:
I walked out of joey's office and crying a bit but I didn't want anyone to see it when I was walking I heard someone humming a song which sounds every relaxing I have to say I walked over were I heard that humming came from the factory area near a hallway which I was walking over there. I knew I was getting closer because It was getting louder by the second then I looked over at the corner of the wall and see a wolf reading a book over on the other side.

It looked like boris over there reading I'm pretty sure it was him..but I didn't want to walk over there because joey might find out but he might not do I decided to walk over there and I walked over standing there in front of Boris then sit down on the ground because he was sitting on the ground. He then notices me looking at him and we both stares at each other for awhile. "Hey..Boris" I said smiling a bit "hey..bendy" he said back little serious look on his face "How come your reading out here?" I was curious about it "I don't know..I just wanted to" Boris looks up and down at me which I was confused a bit "I can sit next to you, I'm kinda tried if you don't mind me taking a nap here?" I asked him with a questioning face look on my face "Yes I don't mind at all" he said in a very sweet voice like which I thought is was cute which made me blush a bit "thank you" I told him while thanking him. I moved a bit closer to him and laying my head down onto his chest which is fur is very soft and relaxing as well I fell asleep quickly and Boris was reading his book again while I'm sleeping on him.

TBC
Sorry I was planning on making this longer but I ran out of ideas for this chapter..XD
Little sneak peek here
Jeoy does find out that bendy was sleeping on Boris and he does do something about it in the next chapter, just little heads up for the next one XD