this is for my franch friend

im back.again.many spelling mistakes bc im on my laptop . for you 

no warnings bc u know what this is gonna be 

wednesdays pov:

me and enid have been dating for a while now the most we have ever done is a quick peck on the lips .i have recently been getting a fire like feelings whenever i see her .i can no longer ignore this feeling so i must ask enid what this is ."enid i have a question"i say sat at my desk not daring to look at her ."yes winny?"she replys now getting up and sitting on my bed next to my desk."what is this wierd feeling i get in my lower stomach when i look at you "i say now looking her in the eyes.she sits there a blush creeping up on her face."w-what does it feel like?"she questions."like a fire igniting inside me "i ay still confused.i watch as she smirks and walks behind me whispering in my ear"do i make you horny baby".i turn a light shade of pink feeling the fire start up again."i-its happening again.enid please ..could you um help me ?"i say with a shudder.in a swift motion she picks me up off my chair and connects our lips in a passionate but lustful kiss.it felt so natural yet wierd.she bites on my lower lip causing me to moan sightly. she eases her toung into my mouth.the sensation left me wanting more ."i want more"i say breathlessly.she placews me onto my bed and starts to suck and kiss my neck deffinetly leaving marks .she lifts off my shirt exposing my breasts .she moves down to suck on the now hardened nub i whimper quietly feeling her smile against my skin .she gives both sides the same attention .she kisses down my stomach stopping at the lining of my shorts."can i ?"she whispers against my skin."fuck,yes ,enid please"i breathe out . she pulls off my shorts and underwear in one swift motion and stares at my now exposed body as if im a 3course meal.

enids pov:

i look at my lovers body lust hazing over me."you are beautiful "i whisper ready to devour her .i could smell her arousal .and it was delicious. i lowered down and licked her clit .my animal instincts taking over as i taste my partners juices.i continue to lick and suck her clit making her back arch and her beg for more ."m-more"she pleaded.i complied to her wishes and quickly struck my fingers into her hitting her g-spot every time ."F-FUCK RIGHT THER ENID"shea screamed out gripping onto my hair .i felt her walls clench around my fingers.i suck on her clit harder as she cumms all over my fingers .i help her ride out her high before laying next to her ."how was it ?"i whisper."fucking amazing "she says back letiing out a small smile.

*time skip like 5 mins bc im lazy *

wednesdaty pov:

enid and i are now in the bath .her bodyis beautiful .i turn around to face her and kiss her neck softly .she gasps quietly at my actions .i move down her body  sucking at her chest .i slowly push two fingers into her under the water curling my fingers ."fuck baby,im going to cum instantly" she moans out . i speed up my movements the water rippiling around us .she makes one fnal loud moan before cuming in the water .we get out of the bath draining the now unclean water .we get h and cuddle up in bed now exausted from our activities."i love you "i whisper nuzzling into her naked body."i love you baby"she says holding me tighter.we both drift into a needed slumber.

the end .i hope this was good enough bc im gae but you didnt hear that from me