Wednesday On Top???😭

This is again a smut so back off.....
BTW my mum just walked into my room threw my hover board and walked out and I pretended she wokgew me up bc it's litterly 5:24am rn and I said what's up and she said I just need the toilet and walked downstairs... Wtf... Who's pov should I do it in.... Its 5:25am rn lol. Listening to golden hour
OK ok yall can take the smut now
Tw:
SEX AND HORNYNESSS

Wednesdays pov:
Enid had recently came to stay at my house since her wretched mother has kicked her out. Mine and enids relationship has grew over the past few weeks and the girlfriend roll is becoming easier. As long as enid is beside me that's all I need. Recently she has fell into heat. She said she could stay outside or go back to nevermore but I wouldn't allow it and I agreed to help her. Luckily my family have went to visit uncle fester  for a week so we don't have to worry about them. Me and Enid were lay in bed. I was reading my book and she was lay next to me on her phone. After a while she put her phone down and began to whimper and shake a bit. "enid are you okay?" I said softly. "n-no I-it hurts" she whimpered back. "what does Mon chiot?" I asked and flipped her to face me. "m-my h-heat" she said curling into a ball. Luckily I had read up on wear wolfs and apparently I can stop the pain by having sex with her... We had never done it before so I was kind of scared. "is there anything I can do to help" I said and took her hand. "well-there is but Its fine if you don't want to" she said looking up at me. "what must I do?" I said acting clueless. She crawled onto my lap and kissed me passionately. "t-this" she stuttered. I kissed her back and ran my tounge across the pottom of her lip. She immediately gave me access and our tounges fought. She lay down on the bed still kissing me. I straddled her waist and began to suck on her neck. I hit a spot and she whined. So I began to suck and nibble on that spot "w-wedns please don't tease" she breathed out. I slowly took her clothes off admiring her body as I did so. She was soaked down there. I kissed all the way down her body. Once I arrived at her centre I licked her clit causing her to moan softly I began to suck her clit wanting her to make more of those beautiful sounds. Her back began to arch. "w-wens" she moaned out. I looked upp her "yes?"."please can you go slow I'm sensitive when in heat" she said. I nodded and slowly put two fingers inside of her. She moaned at the sensation and griped the bedsheets. I slowly thrust my fingers inside her still sicking on her clit. "g-go f-faster" she moaned out. I started to thrust my fingers faster into her moving them from side to side as I do so making it go deaper and faster. She moaned loudly. I felt her start to tighten around my fingers"wedns I'm close"she said. With that I hit her g-spot hard causing her to cum everywhere. She breathed heavily as I lay down next to her. "t-thankyou, sorry if I made you uncomfortable" she said quietly. "no no no you never made me uncomfortable I actually enjoyed it alot" I said smiling at her."i um... Was thinking If we could do something... That's if you want to.." I said blushing hard. "what is it?" she said sweetly. I took a deap breath in and said quickly "iwantyoutoridemyface". "what... What if I crush you."she said in shock." you won't.. You don't have to if you don't want to ofc"i said "if you think I won't crush you sure" she said smirking. I lay down flat on the bed and Enid placed her enterence over my face. Not sitting down properly. "tell me when your about to cum. Okay?" I said. "okay wedns are you sure you can handle me tho?" she said a bit unsure. "yes I promise" I said pulling her down properly onto my face. She slowly started to ride my face as I swirled my tounge around her clit. She threw her head back and moanes loudly. I thrusted my tounge into her center making her moan loudly and grab the back board of my bed. She rode my face faster. Her head rolled back in pleasure "f-Fuck I'm close" she breathed out. I tapped her thigh letting her know it was okay to cum. With that she came in my mouth and got off me. "you taste amazing darling" I said smirking at the mess that is lay next to me."lwta get cleaned up. I'll put a bath on. Care to join" I said getting up. I went into the bathroom and made a bath 🛀 "enid?" I said popping my head out of the bathroom. She giggled "wedns, little help her.. I can't exactly walk"."oh shit sorry" I said looking at her shaking legs. I picked her up bridal style and put her in the bath with me. We lay there together and relaxed. Later on we got into bed "thankyou, I love you" she said and snuggles Into me. "no problem, I love you too goodnight darling" I said stroking her hair. We both fall asleep in each others arms.

Welp it's 5:50am now and I'm listening to flowrrssss "I CAN TAKE MYSELF DANCINGGG AND I HOLD MY OWN HANDDD YEH I CAN LOVE ME BETTER THAT YOU CANNNN" OK GN well yh OK byeseee also 992 words lol OK byeeee