Claws(smut)

Welp kys. Plz don't but yk hsjdkdnrk
SMUT WARNING BITCHES

Wednesdays pov:
me and Enid were already 10 mins late to class. "Wednesdayyy can we please go back to the dormm. We are already later" enid says showing me the biggest puppy dog eyes. "no mi amour we need to get to class"i said quietly." I forgot something can we please go back it will only take a minute"she says smiling at me."fine!" I say huffing. She giggles and grabs my hand running back to the dorm. As we get to the dorm she pulls me inside and locks the door. "enid. What are you doing?" I say confused. She slams me against the door and kisses me passionately I couldn't help but return it. "I should of told you I was in heat but where's the fun in that" she says in between kisses. "so you lure me back to the dorm to kiss?" I say softly."nope!" she says happily. She brings be over to the bed and grabs a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs (😳) "may I baby cakes" she said swinging them in front of me. 'mhm' I reply knowing where this is about to go. She cuffs my hands together and pulls off my clothes. With my consent ofc. She takes off her shirt and kisses my neck. You ready? You can tell me to stop"she says pulling me so  bent over the bed. "I have a knife in my top draw. If I ever say stop I want you to use it on me" I say seriously. She giggles and puts a pillow under my chin. She slides two fingers into my dripping mess and starts to thrust them in and out. She hits my g-spot by accident and I let out a loud moan. Her claws come out as I do. "e-enid y-your claws" I say breathing heavily. The pain was to die for. She pulls her fingers out quickly causing a moan to come out of my mouth "shit I'm sorry wedns shall we stop" she says panicking. "no, enid to be honest I love it" I say seductively."what if I hurt you?"she says worried." you won't. Please enid "I say. She takes a drap breath in and pushes her two  fingers inside me. Her claws are still out and the pain is heavenly.she thrusts her fingers in and out of me. Moans filled the room. I bit onto the pillow to stop myself from moaning so loud. She gripped my thigh causing blood to be drawn. The feeling of her claws thrusting in and out of me,the blood dripping down my leg, the handcuffs was amazing. "e-enid d-don't stop ngh~" I moan out. She hits my g-spot and I cum everywhere. She pulls her fingers out and licks them. I lift my rear end up showing I want more. At this point I couldn't talk. "more? Hmm."she said teasing me." p-please"i whisper. She quickly plunged  three fingers into me without warning. Her claws growing longer. Tears of extacy were rolling down my cheeks. Although It hurt I didn't want her to stop. My legs started shaking.my loud moans once agin filled the room. She bit onto my neck while thrusting her fingers into me hard. With one final moan  came everywhere  more than before."holy shit wends" she says out of breath a bit. "t-thankyou" I whisper trying to catch my breath. "wedns your bleeding everywhere, I'm so so so sorry " she says now starting to panic"i loved every bit of it " I say trying to stand up. I fell down not being able to stand up. She giggles and helps me into the bathroom. We get in the bath together. She was lay against my chest. "thankyou I love you" I say kissing her forehead. "no problem I love seeing you like that. Sorry about my claws tho. I guess I got a little excited" she says softly. "It was amazing" I say. My hand started to rub her inner thigh getting higher and higher. She opens her legs so I had access"is this. Okay? "I say quietly." please"she said. I pushed two fingers into her and she started to rock back and fourth onto my fingers. Her quiet moans started to echo thought the bathroom. I turned her around as I felt her start to get close. She kissed me passionately and started to ride my fingers again. I started to move my fingers side to side making sure to hit all the right spots. "I-I'm close" she moaned out. I trusted harder then before as she let out the final moan and came. "thankyou" she whispered laying her head on my shoulder. I carried her into the bed and we got changed. "let's sleep In my bed as we kinda left a mess on your. Side." she says giggling.we got into her bed and snuggled up. "I love you wednesday" she said cuddled into me. "I love you too Mon amour" I said giving her a soft kiss. We slept all through school in each others warm embrace.

AHH HOLY SHIT I GOT CARRIED AWAYYYY LOL 879 WORDSSS SMUTTT