Secrets

Smut. This was recommended by @jake so tysmmmm
No ones pov:
Enid was currently going down on Wednesday. After wednesday finished.---
Wednesdays pov:
Enid had just gone down on me. I was curious on why I could never go down on her. I would rather give her pleasure then make her do all the work. "baby? How come you always finish so quickly and don't moan loud.? Am I not doing it right?" she said now lay down next to me."no no no your doing it fine.. I. Um.. How come I can never go down on you. I wanna give you pleasure to" I said stroking her arm. "I um.. How about I show you. But promise not to make fun of me. Okay?" she said getting up and going towards the bathroom. "Mon amour I would never make fun of you." I say softly

-when enid comes out the bathroom-

Enid comes out of the bathroom in boxers. "this is why I never let you go down on me. I understand if you wanna break up with me" she rambled on. I walk over to her and give her a soft kiss. "I wouldn't break up with you because of this" I say stroking her bulge (writer:crying rn) I felt enid get harder. She pulls me over to the bed and starts to kiss my neck. " hey how bout we sort out that bulge" I say seductively.  "are you sure"she gulps."only if you want to" I say seriously. She just nods as I pull down her boxer exposing her large cock (writer:idk what to call ittt) my eyes widen and I start to blush hard at the sight of it and the size . It had to be atleast 6 inches. I gulped and she whispered"you don't have to if you don't want to". "I do want to. I was just surprised that's all" I said laying down on the bed. "you sure" she says aligning it up with my enterance. I smiled softly and pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm sure"

Enids pov:
"I'm sure" Wednesday whispers. I'm kind of nervous I don't want to hurt her. I slowly push my cock into her and her back arches. The feeling of being inside her was amazing."f-faster" Wednesday moans out. I start to thrust harder into her. We were both moaning. I slow down for a second only  to see her in full extacy she had sweat dripping down her forehead, her bangs were sticking to her face, her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was hung open letting out those sweet sounds."nghh~" she moaned out as I sped my pase again. Thrusting my full cock into her. "w-wednesday I need to take it out I'm gonna cum" I moan out. "c-cum in me.. Please~" she says quickly. "I-I'm closee~" she moans. "cum with me darling" I say now kissing her neck. With few more thrusts and loud moans we both came at the same time.i helped her ride out her high and took it out of her "holy shit that was amazing" she says. I look at her enterance now filled with my cum. "I agree but let's get cleaned up now" I say lifting her up off the bed. She kissed the brim of my nose. we cleand up and fell asleep.....

⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ⬛