A Very Happy Birthday Pt2

Smut warning
Wednesdays pov:
As I unwrap the present I find a note on top 'I hope you and Enid enjoy this'. And then it has a winky face'. Enid just looks at me confused. As I open the box I immedietly look at it wide eyed blushing. I look over at enid to see she is doing the same. "I'm going to kill that girl" enid said nervously. It contained a vibrator and a strap on. After pulling our self's together enid whispered in my ear "how bout i see you in your birthday suit". I look over at her to see her smirking. I pull her into a deap kiss. Her tounge enters my mouth and for a while our tounges fought for dominance. I lay enid down and start to undress her. I look up at her and say "is this okay?" she just nodded yes and pulled me in agian, slowly toking off my clothes. At this point we were both naked. I look down to admire her body. "your beautiful" I say staring into her eyes. "t-thankyou you are too" she blushes. I grab the vibrator off the bed and bring it to her clit. I look up at her and she just gives a nod off approval. As soon as I hit that button her back arched and she moaned loudly. I started to suck her neck while putting more pressure on the vibrator. She moaned and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. I pulled the vibrator off her clit and grabbed the strap on. "may I" I asked her. "y-yes" she stuttered. Her legs were still shaking and her face was red . What a beautiful mess I thought to myself. "get on all fours baby" I whispered putting on the strap on. As I puy it on I said "you ready?". She nodded yes and I put. It in her. She whimpered. "is this okay?" I asked. She flipped me over and smirked. She started to ride the strap on moaning quietly. I could feel every move she made on my clit. It felt amazing. We were both moaning quietly. I grabbed her waist and pulled it further into her making her thrust harder. We both rolled our heads back and moaned loudly. "I-I'm gonna" she moaned out. "c-cum with me darling" I said breathing hard. Withing about 10 seconds we both came together. Cum was dripping down the strap on. She got off the strap on. Took it. Off me and licked me clean. "you taste so good" she whispered and lay next to me. We both lay there cuddling with eachother. "thankyou, I love you" I said nuzzled into her neck. "yw and thankyou. I love you more"she said. Suddenly enids phone buzzed. It was yoko:'you two had fun ;) hope you two enjoyed it'
I blushed hard and started to giggle. Enid blushed harder and shouted" fuck you yoko"and laughed hard. We heard yoko and divina laugh and replied "love you too e". Enid just giggled and snuggled close to me. I got her to reply with :'wednesday says thanks'. We just heard a giggle. We quickly fell asleep in each others embrace. What a good birthday after all

Lol. OK 547 words and I deffinetly did not write this in class today in my note book. Haha OK byeeeee