A Very Happy Birthday

No ones pov:Today was wednesdays birthday, enid and the others had set up a party. Wednesdays relationship had grown with everyone, expecially with yoko, divina and Enid. At the party: yoko,divina, Kent, ajax, xavier, eugine, bianca, thing, enid and wednesday obviously.

Wednesdays pov:
I was peacefully sat on my bed listening to 505 by the artic monkeys when enid barged in excitedly.she ran over to me and pulled me into a big hug. "hey Mon amour" I said still in her embrace. "hey babycakes,come on we got to go" she said leading me to cracks tones crypt.as we got there I saw everyone gathered around a cake. There was alcohol, lights and presents. They are started singing happy birthday. I couldn't help but smile. "happy birthday goth girl and are you smiling rn? " yoko said with a giggle. "thankyou everyone and yes blood sucka I am smiling" I said playfully.
*after a while of partying*
"everyone let's do presents" enid shouted. "yess" ajax said.
*skip bc I cba*
The gifts
Ajax:ink for the typewriter
Xavier:a shirt that says wolf property
Eugine:a bee plushie
Bianca:boots
Enid:a butterfly knife with Wa carved into it
Thing:squirel set
Kent:poster
. Wait for yokos and divinas heheh
"and wednesday we advise you to open this alone with enid" yoko said with a giggle. "I agree" divina said winking at me. "thankyou all, I appreciate it" I said looking at all of them. I give enid a big hug and hold her hand. "I love you" I whisper "I love you too" enid whispers back.
Yoko pov:
"they are gonna have fun tonight" I whisper to divina. "I agree, we probably won't be able to sleep tho" divina said laughing.
*back at the dorm btw they partied for like 3 hrs*
Wednesdays pov:
As we got back to the dorm me and Enid sat in my bed. "hey wanna open yokos and divinas present now? I'm curious what it is."enid said softly. I pick up the present and unwrap it...

Come back for pt 2 the next bit is smut  😏 😏