Showers(smut)

I'm not even gonna do a smut warning bc yall already knowww.

No ones pov:
It's just after fencing. Enid and wednesday had went to shower in their dorm but enid didn't know wednesday was already there.

      -----in the dorm-----
Enids pov:
I had just walked into the dorm not knowing where wednesday was, she just dissappeared after fencing. We had a free period now so I was planning on taking a shower and chilling out for a while. I got undressed and put a towel around my waist not expecting anyone to be in the bathroom but I was welcomed to a naked wednesday. My eyes trailed down her perfect body as she tried to cover herself up. "e-enid?" Wednesday said which made me snap out of the trace I was in. "shit sorry I'm so so sorry"i shouted closing my eyes. My face was red as a tomato. She turned me around and pulled my chin to look in her eyes." like what you see huh? "she said seductivly." I um y-yes"i say nervously. She kisses me passionately and whispers "wanna join baby". I nod my head yes. "you can look, I don't bite" she says with a wink. She pulled my towel off me "you look stunning Mon amour" she says softly. My eyes travel down her body. First her eyes, her lips, her chest, her abs and finally her bottom half. She pulls me into the shower and kisses me softly. I pull back and whisper "I love you". "I love you too" she says back. I kiss her passionately letting my tounge roam round her mouth as if searching for treasure. I moan into the kiss. Her hands roam around my body slowly. She kisses all down my jawline leaving hickeys everywhere. She starts sucking on my left nipple and needing the right .I let out a soft moan as her lips trail down my body. "can I?" she says looking at me with pure lust and love. "yes please" I say in a beeging mannour. She props my right leg over her shoulder. I grab onto the shower rail for support as she slowly licks my clit. My back arched as she swearls her tounge around. She shoves two fingers into me curling her fingers everytime she hits my g-spot.she sucks  on my clit harshly . My moans soon fill the small bathroom we was in. My walls started tightening around her fingers so she replaced her fingers with her tounge. Her tounge hit my g-spot hard. I let out a loud moan. My legs started shaking as I came onto her tounge. She swallowed all of my cum then stood up and kissed me. "you taste amazing my love" she whispers.she helps me clean up and carried me bridal style to the bed. "t-thankyou I love you" I whisper cuddling into her. "I love you too. Hey how about we skip school today?" she says softly. "Mhm"i reply and cuddle into her." I love ypu"she says kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I say giving her neck a kiss.

They fall asleep. Cute.

⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ The next will be wednesday on 
    Top again bc she is love yall.     
⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛