Jealous Girlssss

Smut. Thankyou JakethepaxeLori for thisss jealousy idea

Yoko is having a party. Enid and yoko have came up. With a plan to make wednesday jealous. Yoko and Enid was gonna flirt with eachother! But that didn't go too well for enid. Or did it 😉

Wednesdays pov:
Enid had made me come to this wretched party only for her to go hang out with yoko. I wish I never came. Yoko and Enid have been very touchy tonight I'm guessing it is because they are friends but it making me feel wierd inside... Angry almost...

-yoko calls them over to play spin the         bottle-

"who goes first" enid asks. "I will" yoko says winking at enid and putting her hand on enids thigh. This made my blood boil. Luckily it didn't land on enid otherwise I would of ripped her fangs out. After a few spins it was finally my turn. I SPUN it and it landed on enid. She crawled over to me, straddled my lap and kissed me passionately. "come on then it's my turn now" one of the guys shouted out."OMG LET'S PLAY 7 MINS IN HEAVEN" Kent shouted out. "sure" enid said winking at yoko.

Enids pov:
The plan was going perfectly!i could see wednesdays getting angry every time yoko touched me. When we were all playing 7 mins in heaven yoko spun the bottle and it landed on me. I watched wednesday death stare yoko as me and yoko went to the bedroom. "OMGGG this is going so perfectly" I whisper yelled. "ikrr she is so jealous, did you see the way she looked at me just then" yoko replied excitedly.aftet a little while of talkingi say  "I guess we should go back out?". "let's go girl it's been like 4 minutes". When I get out I see wednesday staring at me. She stands up and grabs my hand. She pulled me out to our dorm and slams me against the wall. "w-wesns what are you doing" I say blushing. "I know what you and yoko were doing all night." she says kissing and sucking on  my neck. "y-you do" I say giving out a soft moan. "making me jealous all night hmm" she said pulling my shirt off. "well now its time for your punishment.go get on the bed" she instructs. I sit on her bed ready for what was to come. This was exactly what I wanted and I couldn't wait. She walks over to me pulling a 6 INCH  strap on out of her draw. "you ready for your punishment princess?" she says to me in a seductive tone. I nod my head yes. "use your words baby" she says. "yes yes please I've been such a bad girl." I say quickly"good girl"she says pinning me to the bed. She sucks and kisses all down my skin. I whimper at the sensation. She pulls my skirt and underwear off. With consent ofc. "you ready?" she says to me putting on the strap on. "y-yes"i stutter out." get on all fours Mon chiot" I get on all fours desperate for her touch. She gets behind me and places the tip near my dripping center. She slowly starts to thrust in and out of me. I moan loudly at the size and pleasure. "f-Fuck" I moan out. "be loud for me Mon amour" she says to me before biting on my neck and thrusting fast and hard into me."ngh~" I moan out. She is now thrusting the full 6 INCH strap on into me. The feeling was wildly pleasurable. Between the strap on thrusting into me and her biting on my neck I was in pleasure heaven. "I-I'm close" I moan out "already?" she says to me giving me a spank on the ass. My loud moans fill the room as I cum hard. Instead of slowing down she speeds up thrusting harder into me. Thick cum was dripping down my legs and I was biting into the pillow to try queif myself. "ngh~ fuckkk~" I moan out loudly. She spanks my ass again and pulls a vibrator from off the bed. She pushes it up again my clit and thrusts DEAP and hard into me "I-I'm closeee~" I moan out before I cum harder then before. She helps me ride out my high and kisses me softly. "f-fucking hell" I say out of breath. She smirks at me and helps me onto the bed. "I won't be able to walk tomorrow" I say looking at my shaking legs. She kisses my cheek and says "I guess you have learnt your lesson, hmh?" I giggle in response "yes. Thankyou btw best punishment I ever got". I wink at her. "I love you Mon chiot" she says pulling me to lie down. "I love you too wedns" I say cuddling into her chest.

They fall asleep in each others arms

I'm too tired rn so there will be mistakes. Lol any suggestions?