The Closet

This is smut and idk what's going on sooooooo hahaha kys. Don't actually.

No ones pov:
Enid and wednesday had been dating for a while now.enid was sat on her bed watching tt and wednesday was on her typewriter
Enids pov:
"wednsssssss" I say softly. "yes Mon amour" she says turning to face me. I start to blush a bit but reply "can I paint your nails please, no colour I promise". "hmm sure" she says getting up and walking over to my side. "can you get my black nail polish,its.in my closet in a black box" she says now. Sat down on my bed. "sure" I say happily. When I open the Closet there are two black boxes. I open the left one and that's when I see it... A strap on ..... Why does she have this.... Does she use this.... Why is it in her wardrobe???... My mind was racing but I snapped out of it as soon as I heard her say "have you found it?". I grab the other box and walk over to her quietly. "you alright there?" she says putting her hand on my shoulder. "mhm yes yes" I say quickly. She just gives me a confused look as I start to paint her nails.my thoughts were still racing. Once her nails were done I stand up and walk over to her closet and grab the other box."uhm wednesday why do you have  this?" I say blushing. "idk plesure" she says causally. She walks over to me and runs her hand up my arm "hmm is that what you have been thinking about all night baby~" she says seductively and  smirking. "what n-no" I stutter. "wanna try it out?" she says with a little giggle. "I-I um I don't think I can handle it yet" I say gulping "you can try it. On me if you like" she says pulling me towards her bed."are you sure, I mean wouldn't it hurt, I've always wanted to try it out but it is quite big" I ramble on. She cuts me off by giving me a passionate kiss "I'm sure baby" she says softly. I kiss her neck slowly pulling off her clothes. With consent ofc. I put the strap on, on and looked at her with soft eyes "are you sure"i said stood above her." yes please "she says back. I slowly push it into her and rock my hips back and forth her moans slowly filled the room" h-harder"she moaned under me. I sped up my pase thrusting deep into her. I had never seen her like this, she looked so beautiful. As I slowed down a bit I saw her in full ecstacy. Her bangs sticking to her forhead because of the built up sweat her eyes closed but mouth slightly open, her cheeks a rosy shade of pink, a moaning mess but over all stunning. "e-enid don't stop I'm close~" she panted out. I trusted as hard and as deep as I could her back began to arch. Her loud moans filled the room. I suxked on her breast as I fucked her hard. "fuck" she moaned out before cumming all over the strap on.i slowed my pase helping her ride out her high. I took the strap on out her and lay it on the floor. we were both out of breath but it sounded like she ran a marathon "t-thankyou" she said cuddling up to me. "your welcome, and thankyou, you are truly beautiful and I have never seen you like thfat before"i say back holding her close." I love  you so much enid sinclair"she says falling asleep. "I love you too wednesday addams" I whisper. We both fall asleep in each others warm embrace.

Ahhh I'm dead 640 words  😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Bottom wednesday????