In The Shopping Centre

Smut
No ones pov:today was one of those outcast day things.(idk what it's called but it's like when enid had to work at urias heap) Enid and wednesday were put in a clothing store.btw they are dating lol
Enids pov:
"wednssssss I'm so bored we haven't had a customer in like 2 hours."i said walking over to her." well why don't you just go on your phone thing" she said now fixing the changing room curtains.
Wednesdays pov:
I walked over to the changing rooms and started to fix the changing room curtains.i felt enid wrap her hands around my wait from behind. She started to kiss my neck and nibble on my ear lobe. I turned around still in her arms and whispered "we can't do this here". "why not? No one has came in for 2 hours, I'm sure no one will come in now." I kissed her lips passionately and backed her into the changing room. I ran my tounge against her bottom lip asking for access which she almost immediately gave in to. For a few minutes our tongues fought for dominance in which I won. I started to kiss and suck on her neck. I kissed all over untill I found the right spot. I started to suck and nibble on it leaving hickeys all over that area. This lead her to quietly moan. I nelt down and looked up for approval before pushing her skirt and underwear down. "make sure your quite okay?" I whispered while propping her left leg onto my shoulder. She put her hand over her mouth and nodded. I started to swear my tounge over her clit. Her back began to arch and I heard her breathing heavily as she was trying to suppress a moan.i plunged two fingers into her. I thrusted my fingers hard and fast into her while my tounge was still abusing her clit. At this point. Her suppressed moans were starting to sound like growls. "you okay there Mon amour?" she nodded aggressively. I felt her walls start to tighten around my fingers as she was close. I replaced my fingers with my tounge and swirled it inside her. With one hit on the g-spot she came in my mouth. I swallowed it and looked up at her and said" Tu as un goût incroyable mon amour(you taste amazing my love) "she blushed and pulled me up for a kiss." thankyou I love you."she whispered." I love you too". I cleaned enid up and we continuined our long day.

Idk what this is. Should I do fluff or smut next?

wenclair stuff One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें