The Last(i Think)

PROLLY gonna be last story so yeh. I can't leave all you horny bitches hanging. I might continue in the future but for now I've godda get myself on the right track

Wednesdays pov:
Im sat at my desk writing when Enid calls me over "wensss come here" Enid half shouts over to me. I sigh but still go over to see what my girlfriend wants. "yes mon chiot?" I say now on her side of the room. Enid just giggles and taps her lap motioning me to sit down. I stand there just looking at her slightly flustered. She pulls me into her lap so I'm straddling her. She smirks and leans in for a soft kiss. Things start to get more passionate and lust filled as she slightly but on my lip causing me to let out a slight whimper. She took this as the opportunity to slide her TOUNGe in. We fight for dominance as our hands are dancing upon each others bodies. I push her down onto the bed and kiss down her jaw leaving dark hickeys. Those are going to last a while I thought to myself. "n-no more teasing" Enid quietly breathed out. I smirk against her skin and pull off her jumper leaving her in just her bra. She tuggs at my shirt wanting it of to which I gladly comply too. I admire her body before pulling her bra off and cupping her breasts massaging them. She let's out small moans and whimpers as I suck on her tit still massaging the other. I slowly love down her body leaving feather light kisses against her skin. I look up at her asking for permission "may I" I ask softly holding onto her pants. She nods quickly. "I need words puppy" I say. "yes, yes please Wednesday I need you" she says quickly. I rip off her pants quickly. I see her underwear sticking to her center showing how wet she truly was. "all this for me?" I say in a seductive tone. She covers her face in embarresment I remove her hands from her face and kiss her nose. I move back down to face her center. I pull off the thin layer stopping me from getting to what I really wanted. I see her shiver as now her whole body is exposed. Flatten my tounge and slowly lick her clit moaning at the taste. I continue to suck and lick at the twitching clit of the girl. Meanwhile Enid had already became a moaning mess. "m-more" she moans out under me. I plunge two fingers into her making her back arch and her eyes roll into her head. I pump two fingers in and out still sucking  her clit. Her hands grip my shoulders pulling me closer into her. I find her  spot that makes her louder and continuesly hit it making her scream out my name. At this point I'm sure all of ophelia hall can hear us. Her claws shoot and and dig into my shoulders causing me to moan against her throbbing clit. I start to feel her tighten around my fingers so I speed up my pace and suck on her clit with just the right amount of pressure. Her legs begin to shake and her back arches in a pain full looking way as she cums all over my fingers. I help her ride out her orgasm and lick up any cum remaining savouring every drop. "are you okay Mia cara?" I ask softly now settling beside her. "t-that was amazing" she says still out of breath from the activitie that has just took place. She cuddles into me and thanks me "thankyou Wednesday" she says into my chest. "anything for you darling" I reply softly. "I love you Wednesday" she says sweetly. "I love you Enid" I reply in a sleepy tone. We give each other one last peck on the lips before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

WELLL that's the end from me. I probably will return in the future but for now ima just like live in a hole 🕳.
Good bye for nowww