i'll be loving you right (hwa & san, min, yeo; joong & woo, yu, jong)

Written for day 2 of Spanktember. The prompt is "Spanked all day/all week".

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hongjoong had just settled in at his desk for a long evening of work, when his phone rang. He peered at the screen rather irritably, but straightened when he saw the name displayed on the screen. Stray Kids' Bang Chan.

"Hello, hyung."

"Hongjoong-ah."

Inexplicably, Chan was quiet for a moment. He seemed to be taking a few deep breaths.

"Look," he said. "You know I love the fact that our kids are friends as much as you, but at this rate I'm going to have to start thinking about not letting them hang out with Jongho anymore."

Hongjoong's mind spun. "Hyung? What happened? Did he do something bad?"

"He offered them cigarettes again, Hongjoong-ah. I appreciate that this is something that he's apparently struggling with and that you're no doubt working through it with him but-"

"Hyung...hyung, I'm sorry to cut you off, but what do you mean again?"

Chan was quiet again for a moment. Hongjoong could hear him taking a deep breath. "They didn't tell you, huh?"

"Didn't tell me what? And who's they? Chan-hyung, please, I'm completely in the dark here."

"Let me enlighten you then, Hongjoong-ah. I fear you're in for a wild ride..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Jjoong

22:03

I'll be home in about 15. Everyone meet me in the living room.

Woobedoo is typing...

Captain Jjoong

22:04

Yes, Wooyoung, I do mean everyone. I don't care that you're already in bed.

Woobedoo is typing...

Captain Jjoong

22:05

I also don't care that you've already put lotion on your feet. Get your moisturised ass in the living room now.

Woobedoo

22:06

:(

22:06

i don't moisturise my ass that's digustang

22:06

dw guys hyung just bought us ice cream and he doesn't want it to melt kkkkk

22:06

he's not angry

22:07

right?

22:07

hyung??

22:07

hongjoong-hyung????

Me (replying to "I'll be home...")

22:07