Wave (Mbappe x Messi)

Start from the beginning

Messi perks up a smile, the corners of his eyes wrinkling, and his cheeks changing to a hue of red, as he stretches his hand for Kylian to shake.

Kylian smiles and shakes his hand, feeling his heartbeat grow faster at the contact of their skin. It gives his skin immediate goosebumps and heat begins to radiate off his skin from the rush of adrenaline. Yet, his eyes never leave Messi's sight.

His eyes continue to wander around his small figure, realizing how small he is compared to his own height. But Kylian finds it a rather cute trait than a shortcoming.

- "I hope we can be friends,"

Kylian made sure to say, before exchanging numbers and hugging him a bit too tightly considering that it's their first actual encounter.

On the outside, it seems as if Messi doesn't care about what's happening. But in the inside, he feels like someone released a jar of butterflies in his stomach. This is the first person he's seen that is so fond of him and not to mention, followed him on his way home?

Everybody that Messi has liked has always only hated him because of his stature and how pale his skin is. Everybody made fun of the freckles on his face and called him names for that throughout his life in middle and high school. Growing up, he's been spending his adulthood in isolation, never daring to interact with anyone.

He's taken the fact that nobody likes him for granted. He'd forgotten that it's not universal. He'd though that resorting to a bar full of tens and hundreds of people wouldb't change anything. But there was already someone with his eye on him for hours without ever realizing that it's the same person that he's discovered is amongst God's finest creations.

Even though their friendship has started off bumpy, it's bound to make their bond strong if they keep in touch and hold on tight.

For sure, Kylian isn't letting this opportunity slip.

---

- "K-Kylian!"

The bed creaked and Messi's moans followed, as Kylian burried his face on Messi's thick and smooth thighs, staining them with red marks.

Messi moaned uncontrollably, resorting to clenching the bedsheet tightly between his fingers, his mouth left gaping as an erotical moan left his throat from the immeasurable amount of pleasure that his body is being overstimulated with.

Kylian's left hand is clasped to Messi's other leg, his head constantly dipping to lick and bite and suck the tempting white skin, almost as if tempting an artists with a blank canvas to paint on. But when he's not rewarding the thigh with the contact of his lips, his fingers massage it sensually to try and distract the screaming Argentine from the pleasure that's making him go crazy.

The room is filled with a slight stench of sweat, but their cologne is mixing into the air, overtaking the stench of sweat.

The walls are absorbing all the sinful sounds that are coming out of Messi's mouth, as a result of his insides being constantly ravished throughout the night.

Bur whenever their eyes meet, Kylian becomes almost too desperate to press his lips against the rosy ones that are slightly hidden behind the soft strands of his brown beard. His lips are too irresistible for Kylian to avoid. Looking into his eyes reminds him of the sweet taste of honey that he only gets when he kisses Messi's lips.

The little things about Messi that makes him the happiest man that he'll ever be.

Messi throws his hands to Kylian's back, pressing his nails against the muscles of his back, forcing groans out of Kylian. But it didn't do anything to slow his pace down. It only got faster, and much harder for Messi to keep his sanity.

Kylian takes notice of his lover getting breatheless, so he decides to slow down sensually, and soon reach their climax.

It wouldn't be too long before Messi looses it and lets his load out, letting his hands fall beside him, his arching and sweat back falling onto the feathery mattress.

Kylian lets go inside, pulling back and watching his load seep out of Messi's hole and trick down his thighs to the mattress. He felt the undying urge to just stick his cock back inside, but he held himself back, realizing how exhausted Messi is.

He lies down beside the Argentine, immediately embracing him, not leaving one single inch if gap between their skin. He doesn't waste a second before peppering kisses all over his face and trailing them down to his neck that's all red from screaming.

Messi blushes furiously and smiles, letting Kylian pepper his skin with kisses.

Messi had never thought of them like this together, in one room, against each other's body, slick and damp.

Neither did Kylian. Kylian thought that this wouldn't go any further beyond a friendship, and nearly lost hope and starting dreading Messi's presence constantly. But just a few months back, Kylian couldn't go against his needs anymore.

He decided to ruin their friendship and crashed his lips onto his, and that was it.

Every minute of that kiss was worth it. Under the starry night, the cold breeze against their heated cheeks, their bodies just inches away from molding into one.

It was the start of their relationship that Kylian has always dreamt of.

Now that he has gotten what he wants, he has nothing else to ask for.

His wish has been granted.

Messi is all that he's ever wanted, and he got it.

__________