Let me Love You

"Say, go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down"

Chaeyoung woke up exactly at twelve in the afternoon as her body jolted up on the bed, with sweat beads gliding down her forehead as her breathe accelerated unevenly, knowing how the nightmare was the ultimate truth of her life..

Not expecting how such a long lasting relationship ended up being a disaster for her, that no matter how much she thought of investing more into research, thinking about starting from scratch and having an open conversation, she failed miserably..

Two months ago was when her dreams of walking down the aisle shattered in prices and his words teared her up like a mere piece of paper, but somehow it was an eye opener for her, for her own well being as well her personality..

Her childlike behavior was what her biggest weakness was, that she failed to realise once how naive she was to even get a proper context of a real relationship, and never tried to take any initiative to be open..

Five years invested in a perfect image ultimately and eventually resulted in the formation of the biggest realization for both of them, that how lack of trust and open talks gradually faded away between them..

And it all started at the starting of the year, marking 2023 as the worst one already for both of them, and now Chaeyoung was sure she couldn't bear the pain anymore, even after trying to correct her mistakes innumerable times..

Blackpink just got back a few days ago to South Korea for a rest  before they could fly off to U.S for their legendary performance and March was about to come to an end, it was still unbelievable they entered April without any furthur contacts between them..

She lazily picked up her phone, decreasing the brightness as she opened up her messages to find any trace of his existence like she does every morning without any hope, and once again she reminded herself to get used to it when she didn't see any..

Did Jimin eat? Did he over practice? Does he need me anymore? Chaeyoung's mind stirred up with questions as tears brimmed at the edge of her eyes, with the possibility of the scenarios to finally occur in reality of them breaking apart from each other..

His family, especially his brother still talks to her on a daily basis with their point of view of describing Jimin as really low these days, especially when the promotions for his solo project has affected him both negativity and positively..

She remembered everyone celebrating his success and wins on the music show when the members of both the groups were having a gala time together in chat, except for the fact that he was ignoring her each and every time..

She still remembers the way they both set their eyes on each other since their meet in the first mutual award show in 2016, how they talked for the first time, and how they slowly basked in each other's comfort..

As they were known for their tender hearts and personalities and what it actually was in the reality, they both were open with each other since the start, and never ever had been a time when they hid something from each other..

They were always there to be each other's shoulders at times when not a single person in the world would believe them, and there was no need to fight against them because the warmth they created around when they were together was enough to heal every single wound..

She had been secretly a lot supportive to him when he becomes insecure of his body weight or structure, comparing it to his other members and she had been reminding him since then that he definitely has a dancer's body and that's something to be proud of..