Seven ⚠️

"You wrap around me and you give me life
And that's why night after night
I'll be fuckin you right"

It had been such a hectic day that she didn't even realize how long she kept staring at him until he was finally glancing at her direction, while avoiding all ways of being found out by the fans who were ready with their recording buttons 24/7..

Being their day 1, it was a pretty boring one since they had no performance, and for the whole time being the boys were checking the ticking time, desperately wanting to go back, since they pretty much didn't have much of a role in GDA 2019..

Day 2 surely was about to be a memorable one, but at the moment, the crave to plop on their beds and stop acting mature and sit with poise was growing each second as they were growing impatient..

Park Chaeyoung just realised she had been too much immersed in her thoughts due to the boredom that took over her, that she didn't notice BTS coming over in their direction, as her heart fluttered for a while, but soon it made a crack sound after remembering today's events..

Her sister like member, Lisa was not at all afraid to show her true colors this time, no matter what blinks might think, since she appeared absent minded during he whole award show, and her fight with Jungkook a few hours before the award show replayed in her mind..

It wasn't just a lover's quarrel but, they were just too unknown to what even happened between Lisa and Jungkook, causing him to drag his members out of the girl's dorm the next morning while the brunette kept shedding tears until it was the time for the award..

Apparently the boys planned a slumber party at the girl's dorm right after they got to know they'll be living off separately in a short span of time, and they spent a quality amount of time last night while being their real self the media doesn't capture..

Jin could finally leave his motherly image, Namjoon could break anything without any hesitations, Yoongi could rap a whole verse with curses without caring what the fans would think, Hoseok could easily show off his melancholic side which the fans are unable to notice..

Taehyung could finally come face to face with Jennie again, even if she was in love with someone else, moreover, his own a friend-alike, Jungkook could now again act mature which he couldn't to maintain his pure image on the camera..

Jimin could finally meet Chaeyoung again and cleanse his mind of the dating rumors already beckoning him to curse out at the k-netz, no matter whom he made eye contact with, be it Hwasa, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, or any other one, he just couldn't bear it..

The whole industry knew they both were together by now, when they started to get to know each other after the MAMA awards in 2018, and it had not been a long time since they ever got together, moreover for fact that the fan boys were in utter disgrace this time..

Chaeyoung came out of her thoughts when she heard someone whistling softly, the same tune, the tune he created for both himself and her solely, promise was something he wanted to him to himself to become a better person..

She didn't need another one when the man infront of her, whistling softly was the only one she wanted to cherish forever, and she nearly smiled when he gazed upon her as the other members followed him..

Walking upstairs to sit in front of Blackpink, Chaeyoung could see how tense Lisa was when Jungkook came over first and glanced at her with an apologetic look before he turned around to take his seat, as other members secretly bowed at them..

Chaeyoung looked upon Jimin who finally reached upstairs and secretly smiled at her, knowing there were less to no cameras at that time to record his movements, as he smiled even more after noticing the blush creeping up to her cheeks..