Three Breeds. One Baby

Start from the beginning

Clay: We have to go...Jax!

Jax: I gotta go baby.

Taylor: Be careful.

Jax: The boys are asleep...*She nodded. Jax nodded at Eric as he left with the club*

Eric: How am I supposed to give you space...When he keeps leaving?...*She smiled slightly and patted the bed*...Keep drinking...*He wrapped his arm around her*

Taylor: Jax is changing. That's why I'm pregnant...*She sighed*

Eric: Back to human?

Taylor: His eyes. He's slowly transforming.

Eric: Into wolf?...*She nodded and he raised an eyebrow in confusion*...How is that even possible?

Taylor: I have no idea. Eric, I...I didn't want another baby. I...*She laid on him*

Eric: What?

Taylor: I was hoping...Somehow...Some way that we...*Eric held her tighter*...We would find a way to have a baby together...*She cried deeply on his chest*

Eric: This baby is mine.

Taylor: What if...What if I really do leave him?

Eric: Then those children will be my children...*Taylor sighed*

Taylor: I don't think I can do this again Eric...*He kissed her head*

Eric: Yes, yes you can. I will be right there...Through every step.

Taylor: Why? Why can't we just be together!? Why did you let me go!? Sometimes I'm so mad at you!...*He sighed as she sat up*

Eric: I know baby. I know...You're hormonal...*They smiled*

Taylor: I hate you...*They kissed....

Taylor rolled over the next morning and saw a note from Jax...

"Took our boys to breakfast. Figured I would give you the morning. See you soon. I love you...Jax"....

Taylor smiled until she felt the wave of nausea come over her. She ran for the bathroom and there was blood in her vomit. Taylor felt herself worry and sighed as she pushed the thoughts away. She felt her ears perk up as she heard a car pull up and she quickly brushed her teeth. As she walked downstairs to get the door, another wave a nausea almost knocked her on her feet*

Taylor: Hey, everything okay? Jax has the boys. He is going to the club?

Gemma: Something came up. One of the girls has the boys. Abel was just happy he got to eat breakfast...*Taylor smiled slightly*...What's wrong with you?

Taylor: Nothing. I...Just hungry.

Gemma: You've been feeling okay jumping back into all of this?

Taylor: It has its days. You? You've been okay?...*Gemma shrugged*

Gemma: Go get ready.

Taylor: Where are we going?

Gemma: You trust me?...*Taylor gave her a look*...Watch it...*Taylor smiled and Gemma sat on the couch while Taylor showered. After Taylor held her hair back as she got sick again*...You okay up there?

Taylor: Be down in a minute...*Gemma walked down to the freezer and grabbed a blood bag. She heated it up as she waited for Taylor*...Thank you. All ready...*Taylor felt the blood take over and she calmed herself down as it felt too good*...The porn studio?

Gemma: We aren't going in. This will make you feel better. Promise.

Ima: You really shouldn't be sitting on Jax's bike. Shouldn't you be...Oh, I don't know...Waxing it...*Taylor made her eyes go red and Ima walked inside*