Chapter 17

Recap: When Dad saw my nervous look, he smiled sympathetically.

A: You think we're going to yell at you more about your behavior, don't you? (I nodded) Well, don't worry because we are not. What's done is done. We did, however, want to talk to you about something.

B: What's that?

A: So, since our album released a few months ago now, it's time for us to tour it. With that being said, you have a couple options... You could either stay back home with one of the wives, or you could come with us. We would be on the road for maybe 6 months. It's your choice. Think about it tonight and let us know within a few days.

I nodded and we all went to bed. The next morning at breakfast, the conversation was brought back to the tour.

A: So, Bri. Have you thought about whether you would like to go with us on tour?

B: Yes, I did. I feel like I would be more comfortable going with you guys. I hope that won't bother anyone.

Am: You will absolutely not be a bother coming. We were actually hoping that you would want to. The only thing is that you will have to keep up with schoolwork. I don't think any of us want a repeat of a few months ago.

We all chuckled as we recollected that call with the principal. It had left me feeling very sore, in more ways than 1, for about 2-3 days after. After a minute, the topic went back to the tour...