Chapter 3

Recap: I didn't expect what happened in the middle of the show, but that made it a whole lot more fun.

After the first 2 songs, they did member intros, but what came next surprised the heck out of me.

A: Before we move on, I just have to say one thing. (The others nodded.) So, I was talking to a mother and her daughter before the show, and thought they looked familiar. It turns out that the mother is one of my close friends. Anyway, there is something that I have been keeping secret for a few years now.

AR: What's up, Austin?

A: (To the audience) Brianna, can you come up here for a second please? I would like to introduce you to the guys.

I looked around, surprised. I couldn't believe the day I was having already. I finally got the courage to walk up the aisle and onto the stage, where the guys came up to me and shook my hand. Then the attention was redirected towards dad. He put an arm around me as he started explaining everything to everyone.

A: So, about 9 years ago, my girlfriend, Amberly, got pregnant. We were over the moon, but there was one thing holding us back from pure ecstasy. That was the issue of having to balance an always-on-the-road music career and parenting. We spent all 9 months of her pregnancy deciding what to do. We finally settled on adoption. We still wanted the baby to be close, so we decided to reach out and ask one of my very close childhood friends to raise her. She accepted and the baby was born. After 9 long years of no contact with her, Amberly and I have finally reconnected with our daughter. So, ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to introduce to you today my daughter, Brianna Marie Brown...

(Hey, lovelies. Next chapter is up. Sorry it may be a bit shorter than the others. Happy reading!)