Chapter 11

Recap:... I didn't say anything because I did not want the other guys coming after me instead.

I sat down on the bed while dad pulled out my desk chair.

A: Since we already had a discussion, I won't bore you with another one. Let's just get this over with an move on.

B: I totally agree. I don't want to spend all day doing homework.

A: Well, you may not be able to avoid that, just based on what your principal said yesterday.

We both chuckled a tiny bit, and then Dad instructed me to stand up and lay over his lap. He then pulled down my shorts and gave me 10 hard smacks. When that was done, we cuddled for a little while. We then went back downstairs. I spent the next several hours getting all of my homework done.

About a month later, I had something else to confess. This time, Adam Rupp, the beatboxer for the band, got involved because his daughter was part of the situation.

So, here's what happened. We were having a relaxing afternoon at home. Out of nowhere, my parents decided to do a random tech check. That made me very nervous because there were some searches that I was definitely not proud of. And it didn't take very long for them to find those...

(Hello, I'm so sorry it took me so long to publish another chapter. I have just had a lot on my plate. Enjoy reading and I will hopefully have another chapter up very soon. TTFN!)