Confusion

"The fuck you mean you aren't in this anymore?"

Carmen looks at her phone, fuming. Her plan was almost set and ready to go but then she got a call from Vicky. She can't believe the girl is bitching out on her.

"I'm not getting shot like your dumbass did because I can't accept that a man doesn't want me. It's giving very much delusional."

"Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle black."

"At least I've taken the time to wise up. Dino will never be mine. Cool, I still can fuck Luci whenever I want while searching for a real man. Eddie will never be yours. You need to get over it."

"You need to get hit by a bus, talking shit you know nothing about. Eddie and I are soulmates but you're so comfortable being a hole, you can't understand that."

Vicky is taken back by the insult. Sitting in disbelief, she cannot believe she got involved with someone who has such a loose grip on reality.

She's so happy she did this over the phone and not in person. Carmen probably would have stabbed her for the rejection.

"Well at least someone wants to fill my hole. You're waiting for a man who'd rather see you die. Can't relate. Bye bye."

The phone clicks and Vicky grips it so hard, her knuckles turn white.

Fuck Vicky

She can do this without her. She looks at the weapons sitting beside her and smiles.

She's getting her man one way or another

PapaBear 🐻: (play video)

"Fuck BabyDoll, I'm so sorry. Max called us in about renewing the contract and negotiations. Please don't be mad"

"He's sorry Robin" Adi yells in the background. Max takes the phone

"I am sorry Robin. I know you want Dino there but business." Dino pushes them out of the way.

"I will get there as soon as I can. Promise"

Dino blows her kisses and the video stops.

Robin's leg bounces up and down and she watches the video for a second time.

Dino is supposed to be here

After last night, Robin doesn't trust herself to not act on the fire that started in her. Eddie is fine as hell but she never looked at him as anything more than just a friend.

Last night, staring into those eyes as he poured into her. Hearing him call her mamas and his hands on her face..

Shit, if it was Dino she would've been on her knees, gagging