Thirty-Eight

~Two days later~

READER

It's been two days without Jin, and Namjoon was falling apart. He didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything because all he could worry about was Jin. He visited every day for about three to four hours, then went back home and sulked. Even Jisoo felt bad for him and tried to cheer him up, but it never worked. The doctors said that he hasn't woken up again since the first night that he was there with Namjoon, which made him more upset.

Namjoon's unproductiveness (is that a word?) didn't go unnoticed by his friends. They called and texted him endlessly, but he just ignored it. Today, they decided to do something about it.

There was a knock on the door and Namjoon groaned loudly. His body was tired from doing nothing all day, and he could barely get up. There were granola bar wrappers everywhere, since that was what he was living off of. He was truly depressed without his boyfriend.

He slowly got up and made his way to the door, kicking the granola wrappers aside. When Namjoon got to the door, he looked through the peephole and saw Jimin standing on his tippytoes trying to see through the other side of the peephole. Jimin shrieked and jumped backwards right onto Jungkook's foot when he saw Namjoon's eye appear.

"Hyung!" Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin shouted when Namjoon opened the door. Pushing away the warm greetings, Yoongi spoke up.

"What the fuck, Namjoon? Why are you ignoring our calls?" He scolded while the younger ones looked past Namjoon and into his apartment. Hoseok gasped when he saw the mess.

"Is everything okay, Namjoon? Where's Jin?" When Namjoon's expression turned dark, he asked "you guys didn't break up, did you?!"

"No, we didn't break up," Namjoon replied in a husky voice. "Have you not heard what happened to him?"

"Wait, that was you on the news?" Taehyung gasped. Jimin scoffed.

"Who even watches the news anymore, Tae?" He rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, I saw headlines about an attempted murder charge and a beating, but I didn't know it was you! Why didn't you tell us?"

They were all staring at Namjoon in shock while he replied "Sorry, I've just been... Upset."

Yoongi scoffed. "Well yeah, we can see that, but why were you ignoring us?" Hoseok hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"Yoongles, he doesn't want to talk about it. I remember how I was when you got into your delivery bike accident a few years ago." He scolded. "I didn't text anyone either, I couldn't bear not seeing you." Yoongi blushed.

Namjoon smiled at Hoseok in thanks for explaining how he felt, who gladly returned it.

"Why does this stuff always happen to poor Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not sure, but want to come visit him with me?" Namjoon croaked. "I haven't visited him today yet."

They all nodded enthusiastically and made room for Namjoon to get out into the hallway. After he locked the door, the other five followed him down the hallway.

When they reached the elevator, there was already a lot of people in it. A few people got out, and Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung took that as a sign to get in.

"No just- oh my fucking God," Yoongi whispered. "Get out of there," he hissed.

"It's fine, hyung, we can fit!" Jimin exclaimed, grabbing Yoongi's wrist and dragging him in with them. The other two did the same with Hoseok and Namjoon, lots of apologies to strangers coming from the older ones.