Nineteen

READER

~One week later~

It was 11:30 in the afternoon, and the two men were finishing eating lunch at Seokjin's parents restaurant. It was oddly busy today, so Jin's mom didn't even see them enter (much to Jin's relief, as he was still limping from last night as they had indeed fucked again).

They were just about to leave when they both saw a short, mint haired boy across the street, walking along the sidewalk.

"Yoongi!" Both of the boys called out.

"You know Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, surprised.

"You know Yoongi?" Jin asked the younger. "Oh yeah, you do! There's pictures of you and him in your room!"

Namjoon chuckled before snaking his arm around Jin's waist, helping him walk across the street towards Yoongi.

Min Yoongi looked up as he saw the two approaching him. "Oh, you two know each other?" He asked.

"Wow, not even a hello or anything?" Jin asked in a playfully stern voice. "Respect your hyung, mister."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You're barely older than me." Then his eyes dropped down to where Namjoon's arm was still around Jin's waist. He raised an eyebrow.

"What's up with you guys? Are you dating or something?"

Namjoon grinned down at Jin before nodding. "Yep. One week."

"Why are you limping, hyung?" Yoongi questioned.

Jin went red and sputtered before hiding his face in Namjoon's chest.

"He's hurt." Namjoon smirked. Yoongi got it immediately.

"Ha! I knew you were a bottom!" He teased.

"Oh, shut up," Jin groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Anyways," Yoongi continued, trying his best not to laugh, "I'm going to see Hoseok. Wanna come?"

They both nodded enthusiastically and followed Yoongi down the street.